Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

Reduce the grind by 950% and then you'll please us otherwise de your dead to us because you just can't seem to listen to a single one of our damn concerns so with that I regret to inform you of your immeasurable failures

You want to grind out everything new in 2-3 days?

Is there a reason why there is no way to join a Murex Raid already in session from the relay console. Considering the relay seems to bug out and cause "No Murex Attacking" messages whenever people squad up before hand, it makes the space side of things basically forced solo play. As a player who actually genuinely likes railjack content this bothers me. The mission is exponentially harder without squad mates to handle different roles. 

5 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

I want to be able to farm arcanes at a rate similar to Eidolons, otherwise there's no point besides the weapons, which will take, at half an hour per 1k credits according to another comment, and my own experience so far, a total of 10 hours for 20k for a weapon. 10 hours of grinding for a singular weapon, or 30 mins per COMMON arcane! Come up with a strawman for that one.

We have to pub this?  I can't do this with just my brother, one of us on the ground and the other on RJ?  That's how we'd wanted to do this.  Especially with my connection having some issues lately (part of the issue - a weird setup and some corrosion at the NID - is fixed, what remains still needs to be figured out). My brother's entirely willing to deal with my connection just dropping for a minute periodically, but I don't expect pubs to.

Wasn't the Command intrinsic supposed to come with this?

Arcanes were nerfed and we need to earn more. Well, okay.  With mandatory pubbing?  No 😞

12 минут назад, DiBBz сказал:

ground based missions 15 per cycle and it scales 5+ the more towers you do. you can get about 1.1k within 30 mins. cant say on the RJ part of the game

do you know how to get opertion points (not credits)? because i did like 3 ground and 1 rj missions and still at 0

12 минут назад, DiBBz сказал:

ground based missions 15 per cycle and it scales 5+ the more towers you do. you can get about 1.1k within 30 mins. cant say on the RJ part of the game

do you know how to get opertion points (not credits)? because i did like 3 ground and 1 rj missions and still at 0

Dry Dock/Crimson Branch still don't grant Clan Affinity for rooms built. Not big/unique enough?

5 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

They all do it and complain about not enough content anyway, so why care reducing?

il y a 3 minutes, Duskztar a dit :

I want to be able to farm arcanes at a rate similar to Eidolons, otherwise there's no point besides the weapons, which will take, at half an hour per 1k credits according to another comment, and my own experience so far, a total of 10 hours for 20k for a weapon. 10 hours of grinding for a singular weapon, or 1 hour per COMMON arcane! Come up with a strawman for that one.

I second this:  these prices are ridiculous!

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Is it intended for this Operation to be forced public matchmaking?

I'm been doing everything in space solo as I didn't think there was any matchmaking available. At least I haven't been able to get matched with any crew members and I saw complaints about the same in the operation general chat.

1 minute ago, warmastercain said:

De we players prioritize less grind over more grind you actually expect us to play your little game no sorry either remove every ounce of grind from this event in the next hotfix or resign your ownership of warframe cold hard truth hurts but deal with it 

Gamers rise up, lmao. 

Archived