Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

1 minute ago, warmastercain said:

De we players prioritize less grind over more grind you actually expect us to play your little game no sorry either remove every ounce of grind from this event in the next hotfix or resign your ownership of warframe cold hard truth hurts but deal with it 

Gamers rise up, lmao. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Casardis said:

Can you clarify what this "Reinforcement" is? I still haven't figure out what it is exactly.

On ground battle at least, I think it's a healer drone for the scanner thingamajig

• Like 1

i dont know if this is intended or not but vazarin healing dash cannot heal the uplink thingy, which is pretty much the only allied object that cannot be healed. Hope that gets changed/fixed soon

otherwise i really enjoy the event

2 minutes ago, Gashslapper said:

I'm been doing everything in space solo as I didn't think there was any matchmaking available. At least I haven't been able to get matched with any crew members and I saw complaints about the same in the operation general chat.

The ground section has forced public matchmaking and the space section has no matchmaking at all.

• Like 1

Why can't mission loot data be cached server side instead of relying on a p2p host which gobbles everything when a mission crashes? I'm not asking for dedicated hosts but dedicated mission status tracking of earned assets seems reasonable.

• Like 2

Gas is still not viable and as long as you keep viral as insane as it is now, build diversity is pretty much dead bc viral is in 99% of cases the strongest option

hope this gets changed soon, otherwise it would be really sad to see such a great part of the game be completly irrelevant

• Like 1
à l’instant, minhzai a dit :

I remember the dev stream say that we don’t want our player to grind for new arcane but the point given in event just show that we want them grind to the bone

My bucket is on the fact that to increase the number of concurrent players: they made the grind insane to pray on FOMO and boost it.

I'm done on that side : I logged out rigth after the first mission and the ridiculous reward.

• Like 3

Amazing content, but nobody cares anymore. Unfortunately I won't be able to play it an enjoy it fully because everyone got bored of railjack and nobody bothers to play it anymore. I did 3 murex raids alone and nobody entered my squad. I have everything set up so anyone could join, but nobody did.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Nosttromo said:

Amazing content, but nobody cares anymore. Unfortunately I won't be able to play it an enjoy it fully because everyone got bored of railjack and nobody bothers to play it anymore. I did 3 murex raids alone and nobody entered my squad. I have everything set up so anyone could join, but nobody did.

I think it's because there is no matchmaking for the Murex raids or the matchmaking is really broken.

• Like 1