Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

[DE]Megan

Timed event sounded bad on paper and is just as bad as expected.

Just let us play the content we've been waiting for so long, fix it now before it gets weird and you do it anyway but the bad taste will overshadow fun time we have when it works.

:awkward:

1 hour ago, JeddakTenno said:

You can't reduce a value by more than 100%. I regret I must inform you of your mathematical failure. 😉

>__> yOu cAn ! yOu JuSt gEt NeGaTiVe vAlUe... So, in case of grind, you will get profit for free, for doing nothing ! xD

Operation disappointment
All my clanmates waited for this "Clan" event. But this event is not even close to our expectations.
We were hoping at least to be able to match with the clanmates or that the general table would be by region but not even that.
My clanmates and others like to compete because it makes the event more entertaining and with a goal. No, it does not mean that because we compete we use exploits, a lot people have a bad idea of the competitive community. You guys should actually fix the bugs before launching or right away. Or test it before launching.
We prepare a lot for this for nothing. A shame. All this work in the clan for nothing.

And we know, we are not the only with this think.
Sorry, but someone had to say it 😕 I love the game but... 😞

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

1 hour ago, DiBBz said:

ground based missions 15 per cycle and it scales 5+ the more towers you do. you can get about 1.1k within 30 mins. cant say on the RJ part of the game

Really puts into perspective the backbreaking grind needed just for that Sentient weapon that needs 15,000

THIS IS JUST BAD EVENT first the credit reward is nowhere near amount of work you put in a mission they need to either lower down prices or give us a little more and secod why cant i join squad on murex raid, in every other railjack mission you can just jump in and have fun but here for some weird reason you need to have premade squad wtih sometimes is just hard(i spend 15 min lf for group) and by the end of the raid we didint even get our credits

PLZ DE STOP WITH THE GRIND THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Please let players that own railjacks join other player's crews through matchmaking. Everyone with a railjack is waiting for 'jackless players to join up, which means an up to 20 minute wait just for 1 player to show up. I do enjoy the Condrix missions but, while I don't expect to unlock everything after an hour or two of playtime, I don't think the credit payout should be so... abysmal.

Even so, thank you for your hard work!

After the update, Garuda's Successor Skin only applies to her Talons in the Arsenal. In the Orbiter, they revert to the stock skin. The solution might be to make the Successor Skin an electable option in Garuda's Talons' Appearance tab.

Hello. I try to playing this event. I found a bug: very often the shop on Little Duck is don't load. So, i just seen the load icon but nothing happens.

And also, please optimized the relay. Its very laggs. Its not cetus, or fortuna and it should not be laggs.

Before you read this, I wanted to say that I am just exhausted and my comments may not be very helpful regarding the feedback. But I have to say this. PS: It's just my view about the event. Everyone has preferences so I may be wrong or may be saying things that's not even widely agreeable. 

Just want to say, despite it being such a promising event. The rewards are being too low. 

I am not much experienced with railjack mission in the event but about the ground mission I can say that, the only condrict reward that is decent enough is 500 endo. 

DE, what's your problem if you just maybe, add Axi relics to some of the stuffs that players do or is expected to do regularly for once? We get plenty of lith/meso/neo everywhere. Plague star? Neo storm. RJ/Intrinsic farm? No axi. New Scarlet Spear? lith and meso. Would it really break the meta and change the gane to have an event which drops something worthwhile instead. 

Others have already mentioned the grind and time expected to be taken. So how long will it take this time for to change the grind? 3 month rule still applies after which you guys would lessen the grind saying  "we made a mistake" 

I am sorry to say but I am missing the old warframe where grind was there but surely it wasn't this forced. I may be the only one feeling like this but could we please, for the sake of love ans everything, just maybe get an event we enjoy doing where grind is a bit lower maybe?  Most of us is probably in quarantine. I want everyone who plays this game to think of scarlett spear as something fun. Like we enjoy doing. Its like when you talk with someone the lines come out as "Hey bud! Let's spend some time in warframe and do the really cool event and enjoy the time!" rather than "Ugh...More hours in the grind fest just because I want XYZ...Lets get this over with..." 

The first one shows when something is fun and the second one is when everything feels like a burden. And I dont know about others but me and my friends are currently in the second part. Where its not fun to do, rather something we are reluctant to go through with just to get some XYZ. 

I appreciate that half the world is currently in quarantine, but we still have other stuff to do than play Warframe, you know? Working, raising children, sleeping, etc...

At the rate I'm able to do the missions (and I say 'I' because even though matchmaking is set to public I haven't seen another soul), it would take me about 16 hours of pure play time to grind out just the weapon. That's about... 15 hours too much.

Love how in Dev Stream 140 after being unable to afford anything after the mission you mentioned that costs are still being balanced 👍

Bug while doing eidolons, not being able to do ANYTHING besides deploy archwing if u die as an operator still not fixed and happenning 75-80% of the times i go in DE 2 years now this bug exists and still going for new content and ignoring the bugs from older content....!!!!

Archived