Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb Neo3602:

I think it's because there is no matchmaking for the Murex raids or the matchmaking is really broken.

The matchmaking is not broken, but illogical, if you are already on scarlet spear forget it.

Either private liset party and then a trip together to Scarlet or nada

1 minute ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

The matchmaking is not broken, but illogical, if you are already on scarlet spear forget it.

Either private liset party and then a trip together to Scarlet or nada

sounds pretty broken to me

6 minutes ago, blitzsharp said:

Nobody joins space squad in pub? Is it just me? Railjack pub seems braoken from the very get go.

you don't get pubs apparently a major oversight on DE's part if you ask me. i'm going back to Monster hunter world call me when they fix this operation. 

If you are annoyed by public matchmaking for the space part, just do it solo .. The first 3 murex should be feasible for a paracesis user, I will no tell you what do to with your railjack  in between the fights, go figure it out.

Tactical 10 is soooooooo not useful when playing solo but once in a squad its indeed tactical.  

Wave Credits Inc Per Wave
1 15 30 15
2 45 45 23
3 90 60 30
4 150 75 38
5 225 90 45
6 315 105 53
7 420 120 60
8 540 135 68
9 675 150 75
10 825 165 83
11 990 180 90
12 1170 195 98
13 1365 210 105
14 1575 225 113
15 1800 240 120
16 2040 255 128
17 2295 270 135
18 2565 285 143
19 2850 300 150
20 3150 315 158

I HATE to be that guy, but there are so many bugs in railjack missions right now its unplayable. Almost all of the crippling bugs are still present, including:

Permadeath on exiting a Crewship

Blackscreen on entry to any structure / not being able to enter the structure and being stuck on archwing

Mission drops not being awarded

Waypoints inside grineer structures not being clear and a host of other UI issues.

- The eternal and unbalanced grind. 

Also, if you type in 'Railjack' into google, almost the entire front page is unnofical bug reports. These things CANT have gone unnoticed. Can we get a stable build soon?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Xenophil:

You want to grind out everything new in 2-3 days?

I could be wrong but there could be people who dont have the time to play several hours a day. But who knows. I mean look of the purpose of the Arcane Changes and then these prices to get them back? I'm more into a fun grind which I can spread over time. Now we're forced to do this in a time limited event to get the stuff back. Heck why does it have to be a limited event? Make it a stayable gamemode. Or bring back all past Operations. This game would have so much more to play with.

I did a few missions and got 6k credits in the new event. When i check my operation points it shows only 1k...is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I can't play much a day because of work and can't stay to do 100murex. what do I do?

2 minutes ago, Professor_Luu said:

Has anyone tried to solo Railjack Murex raid?

I have put down an Oplink inside the Murex, but have to wait FOREVER for a kill code to be transmitted. Is this a bug?

the more people in the squad the faster it goes. the more people in the relay the more codes you get. if you're solo in RJ you can only get 25% speed on opLink codes

51 минуту назад, gurulion сказал:

Bug. After this Hotfix 27.3.1 NO one point of operation were added and displayed in orbiter (but Little Duck can sell for hidden points)

+

The first time we went to 1080. We went a few more times, but the information has not been updated.

3 hours ago, Chinome said:

Anything about adding a marker on the satellite we're supposed to pick up with our railjack ? That's really hard to find it in space when all the murex are gone as there's nothing to remember where we put it before.

And for players to be able to continue to join your mission throughout.... "Player cannot join because objective has been completed".

Guess I'll die alone in a fire then....

25 minutes ago, Domaik said:

the more people in the squad the faster it goes. the more people in the relay the more codes you get. if you're solo in RJ you can only get 25% speed on opLink codes

If you are solo you progress slower, while also having a vulnerable railjack, while also not being able to have anyone join or be invited because you already completed an objective....
So basically, don't do railjack unless you have a squad.... Thanks DE...

Congratulations on making khora a useless frame with this update.  No changes commented but the 2 ability is nerfed to hell making fighting high level enemies nearly impossible now.  You get one shot a ccing an enemy.  Cant' kill it in those 20 seconds or whatever time it is too bad you are screwed.  Next cast takes energy but does nothing.  You now have killed my entire game play with the last 2 patches.  First you made the staticor a short range weapon have stagger then you nerf khora.  Time to find a new game.  Anyone else playing this should consider doing the same or not spending a dime on this game until all bugs are fixed and these types of changes are guaranteed to never happen.  If I was in charge of DE all these devs would have been out the door for pushing out broken update after broken update. 

Archived