Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.1

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, FurrGotten said:

TYA for the hotfix.
Again wan't to link thing that  a lot of players are asking for an automatic trade market for warframe.

There is one of the post whit the idea.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1173749-warframe-automatic-trade-market/

they won't add auction house / automatic buy/sell like this no matter how much u offer because it will turn this game become Fully RMT.

we are having to many problems getting ground support for rail jack  missions any getting stuck in mission for an hr. and failing and losing all  uploads should be automatic we are not getting the uploads from ground but yet we do ground and the uploads go I like the game mod but we need ground support and not getting it

They need to just cut the squad li k cord its just not a viable gimmick. Separate the ground and space into 2 battle fronts like a real battle would have. RJ gets the short end having to wait for the codes that bug out and dont show up. Wasted development resources that would have been better spent on sh and better mission styles. Winner for fastest loss of interest so far.

Hello dear DE, thanks for the update, looks intresting so far!
But... for some some people, it broke the whisper. We can't use the < /w name msg > command, nothing happens. No window pops up, no error code, nothing. Its a really big problem, since we can't communicate with random players through it, if we initiate it. (For "traders", like myself it's horrible). The only thing that works atm is : lmb on name ->talk -> and than it works as it used to. Please, take a look on it.
best regards.

1 hour ago, LordofwolvesPrime said:

I first went on my Railjack and only one person showed up. Then he left so I had to leave. When I joined the earth team it was a good group and we did a 30 minute run. It seems the earth mission is more like a Sanctuary Onslaught where a party of four shows up then as you get deeper in they start pealing off. I agree with a lot of people this was hurried and not very coordinated.

You responded that the point total was a bug, which was inaccurate.

The function of this event is correct, as per the stated "scaling rewards."  It is not bugged, based upon the values stated.

Do I agree that the rewards structure is horrible and this is a bad event?  Somehow my previous comment is being lost.

I also look at the requirement, and it required 50,000 points.  I earned t about 1500 total, and only 420 are displayed.  Yeah, I think this is a mess.  Even with an extra week it's a mess.  NO contest, and I didn't ever argue that this was good.  I argue that the scaling is working to communicated intentions.

5 hours ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

I did 3 times 3 Murex solo , couldnt go for a 4th Murex as I run out of revolite and cant use the forges once they are haacked , what ever that means.

Did your uplink-beacon score advance from 1 to 10 by 25% of the speed?  Are you sure you put your oplink at the right place from a 3d perspective, I mean not under or ontop of the wayfield?

If yes and then when you get a ground kill code, you are done. Repeat 5 times... which is very though solo.

Hacked means there is a red vomvalyst in the room blocking usage. You can shoot it to get rid of them.

12 minutes ago, slotschii said:

He's just lame... Literally the only thing ppl use him for is survive. 

and you srsly expect DE to lockout specific frames from the OP bcs he has no real support skills? lmao 🤣

2 minutes ago, slotschii said:

I really don't. If anything he needs a rework. 

on that i fully agree. id rework his 3 and exchange it with a quicksand like aoe to slow and trap the mobs, bcs that slow moving sandy twister is really useless even with more ability range

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Talon881:

35,000 points for two weapons, one of which is just a barebones rework and reskin, for a mission type of ground (havent been able to enter railjack missions because so few people are playing it) that gives for what, 3 stages a whopping 90 points?
Are you guys taking the piss?
Thats what, 388 missions to get JUST the weapons?
I realize most are stuck inside because of the virus, but damn.

THIS! thank you so much. what were they thinking in the first place ??! 

Archived