Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

On 2020-03-24 at 3:46 PM, [DE]Helen said:

TITANIA PRIME ACCESSORIES

• Gigelorum Prime Syandana
  • Cicada Prime Skin
    • Titania Prime's signature Archwing skin can be equipped on all Archwings!

Tenno!

For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next! 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

For the Gigelorum Prime Syandana, please be aware we are working a second bonus version of this that is better optimized for Titania Prime's state changes / design. This means anyone who purchases the Accessories / Razorwing bundle will receive a bonus "Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana". Stay tuned for images / more details on this throughout this week and next! 

I understand this is off-topic a bit, but Titania Prime Access Relics won't be featured in Bounties (excluding Profit Taker) as the Unvaulting Relics have always overtaken the Bounty tables. Are there plans to at least split the table so one drop table will feature the Prime Access Relics and the other featuring the Unvaulting? I remember how people were dismayed over how Wukong Prime Access Relics got removed from Bounties due to the Nyx & Rhino Prime Unvaulting in July 2019.

I've been looking around but I don't see where to farm the relics for Titania. Lists a Lith M5 relic for example, but I apparently have never once got one before (it's not in my codex) and I can't find it listed online in the Wiki's.

Bit of help please on where they are supposed to drop?

Still disappointed that titania prime's "archwing skirt" looks much worse than her original or deluxe ones.

it's clearly made of multiple parts but from devstream it doesn't look it actually does anything compared to deluxe version(*)

Razorwing mode fluttering energy wings promise instead of being a pain for both eyes and fashionframe to accomodate.

Also, really ugly default colors ... and original Titania looks way more "orokin" than this one.

(*) that got animated to "expand" in razorwing mode  after customers outcry at release when it was launced as a fixed gown

Could Diwata Prime please be buffed. It's stats are the same as the old Diwata and it still doesn't have a stance mod so it is missing an extra 10 potential capacity. I understand if adding a stance isn't possible since it use archwings animation but could it at least get an extra 10 capacity since it is using normal melee mods. Please, Titania is my Bae and I want the best for her.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

I feel like Prime access has become a side thing nowadays. The last time I was really impressed with Prime access was when Mesa Prime was revealed. My jaw dropped but with these newer ones I think to myself, "yeah I guess it looks like a prime." I'm not slamming you guys so don't take this the wrong way. But I just feel the quality of Prime access in general has dropped. All the Primes after Mesa Prime seem like just primes. They don't have the over-the-top flashy look anymore like they used to. And Prime accessories seem disappointing every time now. Prime armors stopped getting cool channeling fx and the newer prime syandanas seem underwhelming or they have physics like a half deflated balloon. For something that is being sold for $145 I just expected a little more effort being put in is all. Ivara prime access was nice and I could see the passion that Skyers put in to making her but Ivara Prime's textures seem a little low resolution (which seems to be a problem with a lot of assets).

Sorry for ranting if I was, but it is really important to me and I think if a bit more effort was put into Prime access it would make a big difference. Again, I'm not hating on anyone but it just saddens me that the original Prime flare that primes used to have has disappeared. So please, if you see this, share it with the art team. I just want to see Prime access to be the best it can be because once new primes are shown off then the designs are forever set in stone. Thanks Rebecca and stay safe.

The Gigelor Prime Syandana has been added to Titania Prime Access on PC!

Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively.

Titania has had a history of clipping with Syandanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!

TitaniaPrime_Syandana2.png

Archived