Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Helen

TitaniaPrime.png

Play tricks on your enemies before decimating them as the terrifying temptress, Titania Prime. The mischievous pixie arrives with the Pangolin Prime, Corinth Prime and more!

TITANIA PRIME ACCESS FEATURES

Titania Prime
Tempting and terrifying, this is Titania in her ultimate form.

Pangolin Prime
Honoring one of the first Tenno clans, their house sword has been beautifully redesigned. With each killing thrust one can almost hear it sing.

Corinth Prime
Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This shotgun has two firing modes: buckshot and grenade projectile.

Titania Prime Glyphs
Display your Titania Prime loyalty.

TitaniaPrime_Accessories.png

TITANIA PRIME ACCESSORIES

• Gigelorum Prime Syandana
  • Bonus: Gigelor Prime Syandana
  • Cicada Prime Skin
  • Titania Prime's signature Archwing skin can be equipped on all Archwings!
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Get these items instantly with Titania Prime Access or earn Blueprints in-game for Titania Prime, Pangolin Prime and Corinth Prime!

Titania Prime Access begins March 31 on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For full regional dates for PS4, please see below:

• March 31: America
  • April 1: Europe, Oceania, Africa & Asia
  • April 2: Japan

When Titania Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be entering the Prime Vault:

• Limbo Prime
  • Pyrana Prime
  • Destreza Prime

March 31 @ 4:15 PM ET - Update:

The Gigelor Prime Syandana has been added to Titania Prime Access on PC!

Consoles can expect this second bonus Syandana added to their Prime Accessories Packs as part of Operation Scarlet Spear: 27.3.0. Those who purchase a Titania Prime Accessories Pack before the Gigelor Prime Syandana is available on their platform will have the bonus Syandana added to their account retroactively.

Titania has had a history of clipping with Syandanas due to her wingspan features, and when designing her Gigelorum Prime Syandana it became apparent that it wasn’t going to sit right on her features. Considering it can look awesome on other Warframes, we started work on the shorter Gigelor Prime Syandana that will position nicely with Titania Prime’s features!

TitaniaPrime_Syandana2.png

Not judging the work done until we get the keyarts/renders, but I'm a bit disappointed the skin is for Archwings and not Archguns, since we have no Prime of those.

Here's hoping we get something for weapons soon 😐

Can't wait to see the Syandana and Archwing skin though.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

• Cicada Prime Skin

Can someone elucidate me as to what this is please? Is it just the arch-wing style thing attached to (or part of) Titania?

I apologize if it's obvious, I just couldn't really find much.

Thank you!

Justo ahora, Meaty-Bits dijo:

Can someone elucidate me as to what this is please? Is it just the arch-wing style thing attached to (or part of) Titania?

I apologize if it's obvious, I just couldn't really find much.

Thank you!

its a prime skin for the archwings 

4 minutes ago, Lord__Sauron said:

Given you didn't show the Prime accessories pack in the Devstream at least you could attach pics of it here. Do we really have to wait for PA to see both the syandana and the skin?

I'm guessing Helen (or whoever gotta upload stuff to the website) doesn't have access to the KeyArt files yet, or else they'd have posted them already.

I'll keep an eye out for a Fankit update.

Mildly disappointed in the archwing skin, and I actually enjoy archwing. You'll only ever see it when you use archwing, which is more or less confined to Railjack, archwing missions (that no one runs anymore) and when using your AW as an open-world taxi. I was hoping for something you'd see more often, like a Warframe armor set or even an Operator armor set. But, I guess it's whatever. Anything's better than nothing, but now I'm rethinking whether or not to buy the full PA kit, or just the frame.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

• Gigelorum Prime Syandana
  • Cicada Prime Skin
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

When you guys added the mod drop chance booster you mentioned part of the motivation for that was to do something about these packs always having the same two boosters, and many of us not having a lot of use for those particular ones. Has there been further discussion on this?

2 minutes ago, xRufus7x said:

When you guys added the mod drop chance booster you mentioned part of the motivation for that was to do something about these packs always having the same two boosters, and many of us not having a lot of use for those particular ones. Has there been further discussion on this?

It was available in Atlas Prime Access, but I imagine they won't add it to another as people didn't seem to like it being purchaseable.

26 minutes ago, Inqie said:

It was available in Atlas Prime Access, but I imagine they won't add it to another as people didn't seem to like it being purchaseable.

I don't mean that specifically since as you said it didn't go over well but other alternatives would be nice.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I'm guessing Helen (or whoever gotta upload stuff to the website) doesn't have access to the KeyArt files yet, or else they'd have posted them already.

I'll keep an eye out for a Fankit update.

Do you happen to know when they last updated the Fankit?

Archived