Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hazerddex

space squad joing crew not avalaible?

is the space mission suppose to be a solo mission? because i am getting no squads

39 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

is the space mission suppose to be a solo mission? because i am getting no squads

Same here

Someone in my clan mentioned that they were able to join other players squads. It's probably because he doesn't have a railjack yet. It seems to be that if you own a railjack it launches a solo mission.

20 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

Someone in my clan mentioned that they were able to join other players squads. It's probably because he doesn't have a railjack yet. It seems to be that if you own a railjack it launches a solo mission.

Image result for say sike right now

19 hours ago, zakaryx said:

oookay that was dumb. You mean all 3 other players joined my raid because they have no ship?

47 minutes ago, dataman88 said:

oookay that was dumb. You mean all 3 other players joined my raid because they have no ship?

This seems to be the case. I've put about six or seven hours into the space event now and have still only seen two other players. Unless you're in a premade the chances of you finding a group is basically zero.