Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear feedback

---No-Mercy---

Or you could just use Sancti Magistar, and literally anything else. 

10 minutes ago, Renkyrie said:

Vazarin is a heal, it doesn't protect the objective.

FocusProtectiveDash
FocusNodeRing b
Allies hit by Void Dash are granted immunity from damage for 2s / 3s / 4s / 5s and healed 25% / 35% / 45% / 60% over 5s.

There's a reason people just chained Protective Dash on an objective in higher levels with Magus Lockdown, because you don't need a Warframe at that point. 

This means that you have to go back into your Warframe at some point to kill the enemies. 

No, you're also encouraged to use the Operator against Sentients as well, and amps can still damage the Orb. 

definitely a challenge if you're a solo player.

No, not at all. It's actually easier solo than it is with a group, unless everyone else knows exactly what they're doing. From the three public matches that I played on the ground, this is not the case. 

Edit: For the record, I did 5 rounds, or 15 waves, solo with ease using an Excalibur with a Sancti Magistar. It's a joke. 

Edited by ShichiseitenYasha

34 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

You say that as if it's even remotely reasonable.

yes, sadly is it, turn out it's reasonable enough, for the particular group of players i described - those who grinding for an amp is the point of "nope i'm out" for them and don't want to be carried on the hunt every single time. (and that there's a big chance they can't even kill one hydrolyst a night cycle). For them, the ground event is a win over the eidolon hunt every time.

you will have to come to peace with the fact that it's not suppose to be reasonable for you at some point

• Like 3

Il y a 1 heure, (NSW)Greybones a dit :

Huh. Interesting point. There’s not event-only things that you can only get after a long grind? I don’t know, still waiting due to reasons to give the event a shot so I’m looking for others to enlighten me

Well, play the game, enjoy your playtime and grab the rewards you can. This kind of topic is the result of players who forgot how to enjoy a game and focus only on rewards. And the update is here since 3 hours max only... 

And the only items liked to this event are the weapons. The rest is cosmetic or arcane that can be optained from somewhere else in the game, just as before. 

Edited by HexOmega111x
  • Like 1

Sat here for hours to download the update,
sat here for hours to do my first Spear mission,
7 minutes till I get to do my first,
hotfix.

At least it's not a big hotfix.

Can you please remove the whole, Murex aren't attacking thing?

That way people can play the game instead of sitting around doing nothing.

• Like 3

Scarlet spear is a reallly big disappointment..

I wrote a thread yesterday how happy I am with the game currently, and now this event will consume my live in the most tedious way I can imagine..

right after I finished my first ground mission I thought wow.. this will get repetetive REAL fast.. I only then checked out the rewards afterwards.. we got 2k points on our first run, took about ~45 minutes. and then I saw how much currency you actually need xD

20k for a bp, 15k, 1,5k PER arcane, then there arent even the rare and legendary ones, I thought we get to upgrade ALL our arcanes.. I purposefully stopped farming tridolon because I thought this should be way easier now (as somewhat promised).

Sure you can choose but we dont even have all the option and even then still it would take about EIGHT HOURS of doing the EXACT same thing OVER AND OVER just to get the 11 arcane to upgrade ONE single arcane from 3 to 5, then you still want the bp for mastery even though the weapons probably suck and are just MR fodder, but still you need that MR boi...

so this whole event is nothing but grinding the SAME MISSION, the SAME OBJECTIVE 20 TIMES PER MISSION for about FOURTY HOURS MINIMUM..

this is rediculous.. this is the most boring thing to do ever.. the mission was fun for the first run and the first fight.. but this has NO variety what so ever... why is this endliss.. why is it the same? why does it not have multiple objectives? this is a really lame playing experience that was hyped up WAY to much to be a "big" thing, when in reality this is more boring than plaguestar..

I did a ship mission then, this was laughably easy.. and it kicked you out of the mission after you complete the objective.. and then it rewards you with 100 points??? 100??? you want me to do this crap TEN TIMES to get a puny common arcane???? TWO HUNDRED TIMES to get the bp??? are you serious? railjack is SO unrewarding in comparrison to the ground option.. holy crap this is all messed up.. 😧

then we tried to get to 100/100, and we did it, we were the top team and were so happy to reach 100/100.. did we get ANYTHING for it? ANY bonus? ofcourse not.. we got NOTHING.. good day sir..

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 36

14 minutes ago, HexOmega111x said:

Well, play the game, enjoy your playtime and grab the rewards you can. This kind of topic is the result of players who forgot how to enjoy a game and focus only on rewards. And the update is here since 3 hours max only... 

And the only items liked to this event are the weapons. The rest is cosmetic or arcane that can be optained from somewhere else in the game, just as before. 

Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

Out of curiosity, what does it currently take to get the event-limited weapons?

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

14 minutes ago, FireSegment said:

yes, sadly is it, turn out it's reasonable enough, for the particular group of players i described - those who grinding for an amp is the point of "nope i'm out" for them and don't want to be carried on the hunt every single time. (and that there's a big chance they can't even kill one hydrolyst a night cycle). For them, the ground event is a win over the eidolon hunt every time.

I'm one of those players, so I can tell you for a fact those players are far better off simply farming up plat and trading for the arcanes they want. You're technically right, in a "a slap in the face is better than a kick in the teeth" kind of way. It's still not good.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

ok so 75k credits to support a team... What in the ever living F###ery! does this do. 
anyone got a clue. other then have ur face show up on their screen.

also ,if anyone from DE is here... How about learn to explain stuff. you devs have a seriously bad problem with not explaining anything! its very lazy leaving this to the community to have to do the explaining for you.... and wiki pages. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Apparently there is a bonus reward upon completely defeating the Murax in any given Flotilla, potentially tripling any points earned.

I am not actually sure about this though, because I seemingly haven't gotten any despite earning about 8k points from missions so far.

I haven't gotten or even heard of that. Still that would hardly help at all.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

What does it take to get the event-limited weapons?

For the record; I play Warframe for more than just better gear or the META. Just wondering out of curiosity.

To get the Basmu, it takes six full runs - 17 Condrix or five Murex - which from my timing is 25 minutes each. Pretty intense.

However, it should be noted that, upon doing two full runs, you get the tier 3 medal. If the flotilla you were a part of gets all 100 murex associated with it complete, then you'll receive a bonus based on your medal. For a tier 3, that's 10,000 extra scarlet credits, plus the 5,000 you'd pick up on your own. That puts you at the Basmu then and there. You can also theoretically get victory bonuses for both sides, but I'm not sure how feasible that is.

22 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

Good to know this update is meh. Back to DOOM until that engie frame is out. Thanks

Doom is epic! Been loving it. Honestly I might even just forgo the new weapons and wait until they are re-released not behind some awful grind.

15 minutes ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

If what OP claims is true (the window for the event is cyclical with real-life time), then like PlagueStar, Ghoul Purge, and Thermia Fractures, it needs to return every month or so.

Claims nothing, if you go in you will see a status that its either there, or not there. Each cycle is 3 hours. If you try to launch a mission while its not there, it will not let you play it.