Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear feedback

---No-Mercy---

8 minutes ago, JHarlequin said:

It isn't so much punishing solo players but not being able to turn some team features into a solo experience.  They just haven't been able to make railjack solo yet and it probably won't ever be exactly a solo experience.  As for the ground mission, solo just means you can only go so far before having to pull out.

It isn't the worse, and it would be nice if they could do better for the solo players, but in general they plan for team play and so most of the work comes out ready for teams to participate.  (Except of course when the matchmaking isn't actually working and you have to form a squad before trying to play)

I can take the heat. But the time required can't be rushed while solo. Also on space you can cheese with limbo, so that's another unfair advantage to the public guys over there. 

Are you joking, 30 mins to get 1000 credits, that is 10 hours just to get one of the weapons, added to which the only instances open are always so close to finishing you cant just stay in one long mission they always end in 30 mins max. This is the last straw for me, 4000 hours playing the game but I'm done after continous terrible updates. This will be my first and final uninstall of the game.

Edited by Moraiel
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

Oh, I get it. Which items in the event store am I grinding for. Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit thick tonight. Thick and cheeky, not a good look. 🥺

My first desire is always new weapons. But when I saw the cost I said "Frack that" and decided for some arcanes I don't have since I hate Eidolon hunting and have only done it a few times. Then I realized how many arcanes I'd have to have to hit max rank, did the math and repeated my "Frack that". Maybe I'll grind for Arcane Nullifier, maybe that will make Arcane hunting a bit less of a PITA.

Haha, no worries. I was re-reading what I wrote and was like “...this could be considered antagonising, right?”. I’m just glad you didn’t take it that way.

I can’t say much more cause I haven’t done the event yet, unfortunately. My knowledge of how long it’d take to get the weapons comes from two forum-goers posting their perspectives, and it seemed within my grasp, personally. Hope you find a chance to get those weapons and thanks for answering my questions.

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

49 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

On the other hand squads on earth are farming max credits i.e. 2k ish in about 30+ minutes. And space ones are cheesing with limbo and all that in 10+ minutes for max rewards. 

How can i do that?! Placing the satellite in the rift?? I mean, the main problem is going alone to push that satellite inside the Murex, and then leaving the Railjack alone exposed to gosh knows what threats while i try to survive inside the Murex. Surviving the Murex is easy, but leaving the RJ alone with just a Specter who has no idea how to fix things is beyond me

14 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Wait you can get negative reputation!?!? Sign me up 

A holdover from the times when you could "downvote" posts. Apparently I accrued a bunch of downvotes as a foolish youth, like, 7 years ago.

Edited by Rhine
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

It's insanity and these guys will get away with it. DE will nerf their grind after a day or two. Sad state of things indeed. 😭

I doubt DE will nerf the rewards of the Murexes. I tried the Condrix stuff and that is truly absurd - in a random squad of PUGS it took 10 minutes to get a whopping 90 credits for like 3 or 4 caps. If they change the rewards at all they're probably going to buff the rewards of capping Condrixes.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ZandaBoltsan said:

How can i do that?! Placing the satellite in the rift?? I mean, the main problem is going alone to push that satellite inside the Murex, and then leaving the Railjack alone exposed to gosh knows what threats while i try to survive inside the Murex. Surviving the Murex is easy, but leaving the RJ alone with just a Specter who has no idea how to fix things is beyond me

I don't know, I haven't done it myself, nor do I play public (it's impossible with my country's internet services). But that's what my clanmates and everyone else is doing right now in public runs.

Edited by Nehra96

4 minutes ago, Rhine said:

Don't do it, I wanna be a special snowflake with negative rep!

Oh no! 😨 I’ll walk it back right away!

edit: Phew! Undid my like 👍

Wait. Does that mean I don’t like you now? 🤔 We’ve barely even met!

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

22 минуты назад, Nehra96 сказал:

They are pushing public play. I play solo, not because I want to, bit because it's physically impossible to consistently run public for me. Guess I deserve to be left out because of this. 43 minutss for 825 coins... And 35 k coins for just 2 weapons. Do they want me to grind 40+ hours for just them weapons alone? I don't get it. Space squads cheesing with limbo in 10 minute runs. Very balanced and fair play!! 😭

public play? while they couldnt even add matchmaking for space part?? on earth it autojoins squad and in space u are alone

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Katinka said:

Or maybe they start with conservative numbers while the player base does the first few days of testing and then they'll tweak gameplay, fix bugs and adjust rewards/costs based not just on feedback but also their own metrics.  This way they can make sure exploits have less of an effect.  Same reason why the rarer Arcanes aren't available yet.

Right? It seems some people have a predisposition towards suspicious and conspiratorial thought. They could be right, but from what I've seen, I highly doubt it. Like Reb, Steve and company are scheming these ideas with an evil laugh knowing they can profit big time from this. Or perhaps they are a f2p game that are genuinely trying to find a balance between keeping the company going while also not alienating a bunch of players. The latter sounds MUCH more realistic.

Put down the tin foil hats forum warriors.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

Thank you. I haven't done railjack content yet or new war stuff in it so when the event reaches console I was afraid I'd miss it.

It will probably be awhile before it comes to console. Plenty of time to build a railjack. 

DE, this is frankly pathetic. You worked on this "great new idea" for how long and all you could come up with was an excavation mission and a hybrid railjack defense?

WTF are you doing? Are you guys out of ideas?

Maybe hire some new staff and get some new blood into the studio to set the game up for success.

I myself could write 30 pages of ideas for this game but you guys don't even read these forums so I would be wasting my time.

Wait.. why am I wasting my time now?

Edited by Rovaeden
  • Like 25

The Liche system was not enough. The disastrous opening of Empyrean was not enough. Now comes Scarlet Spear, the system that promised to "unite" the islands of content and what do we have? Another absolute failure, another cheating on the player and another poorly designed system. No, SS does not unite game modes and does not bring anything really new to what we already have. Plus, punish solo players with infinite and frustrating grinding. As if that were not enough, SS uses Railjack as its central system, which is itself an isolated and boring system.

Meanwhile, the myriad aspects of the game that need urgent rework remain neglected or half-hearted, and the main core of the game has been a victim of the same poor design decisions for years.

-Awazx.

Edit: This reddit post says in other words what I'm trying to convey: 

So, people. We have come here today, to the point where, we as a collective, might, and just might, finally say: 'We have had it, enough is enough.'

Lets be painfully honest, to ourselves, and to DE. I think the time has come. This is yet another broken update. Crash and bug ridden, and don't even get me started on the GRIND. Since the announcement of railjack, 2 years ago, the game has gone downhill. Almost all major content has been like this, and sucked. It all took way to long to get released, and when it eventually did, its virtually unplayable. I feel like DE just goes on for the New Shiny Idea, every time without looking back. Maybe they do, but are too pre-occupied with the New Shiny Idea. DE has ~300 employees. What the hell are they all doing for every update to be this bad?

There are NO more excuses left. Every promise has run dry. You cant white knight/keyboard warrior anymore.

Everything has 'potential' but potential isn't a game.

Edited by Awazx
  • Like 31

Tennocon 2018 still cries in the corner

Remember when Squad Link actually looked like something ? When you could embark on your Railjack from Earth after some scenario ? When there were plenty of different things to do in Railjack missions ?

Yeah, that was Tennocon 2018. This was a real game. Warframe 2020 looks like a pre-pre-pre-Alpha or a teaser for Tennocon which is the real game.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Art Team, Sound Team, Animation Team, Community Team are aces IMO. 

Yup. As usual, everything in this update looks and sounds amazing. All the new Sentient units are super creepy. I love how the Condrix pulls its core open with its six arms. And the sound they make then they land is impressive.

But none of that matters because it plays like crap.

I feel like DE is a company of a thousand artists, but they never bothered to hire any acrual game designers to, you know, make their game. So Warframe has become like a painting. Great to look at and admire, but its not much fun to play with.

• Like 6

Hey, remember that big poll last year when the community cited grind as the biggest problem with Warframe, and the devs said that they'd do something about it? And also remember only a couple weeks ago when they were saying that getting back to your max arcane ranks wouldn't be a grind?

Ha... hahaha...

The first big event of the New War and it's a giant grindwall. Not a single lesson learned. Count me out.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Rovaeden said:

DE, this is frankly pathetic. You worked on this "great new idea" for how long and all you could come up with was an excavation mission and a hybrid railjack defense?

WTF are you doing? Are you guys out of ideas?

Maybe hire some new staff and get some new blood into the studio to set the game up for success.

I myself could write 30 pages of ideas for this game but you guys don't even read these forums so I would be wasting my time.

Wait.. why am I wasting my time now?

Just give up now. They are discriminating against solo players in every event, in everyway. (And our only crime is being born in places where we can't have the luxurious internet speed of efficient connectivity!)

Move on Tenno, we are not welcome here any longer. 

• Like 4

And by any unfortunate circumstance if solo is your only choice, get rekt, cuz you'll need 30+ hours of grind just to get two new weapons. 

Why am I so butthurt at this? Isn't this the new norm with all updates! When will I stop believing in this company? I need to search answers to these inside. 😭😭😭

Edited by Nehra96

30 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

It will probably be awhile before it comes to console.

I sure hope so. I've been looking at some of the event gameplay, the adversarial nature of the Murex cap, and grind on levels higher than Plague Star and thinking people couldn't pay me enough to play this.

If that stuff doesn't change by the time it hits Switch I guess this will be the first event I do my best to ignore.