Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear feedback

---No-Mercy---

30 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Sort of whiteknighty but I think it's not "whiteknighting" statement "Maybe it's time to put the game down for a while. Go outside and take a breather. Let the new players take the wheel. You veterans are experiencing burnout".

I can solo Railjack Scarlet Spear Runs up to 6 Murex with a Legion of Specters and a geared Railjack. You have 30 days to grind, why the rush? Just take it slow.

why the heck would anyone want to solo when pub group mechanics exist, but DE is to lazy to implement the code in the event?

Just to add a bit of different feedback outside of all the existing things like rewards and what not... I'm a bit confused about the squad reinforcement thing that just heals the squad's links. It seems like it would have been more useful and fit the name better to let people reinforce public squads that are in-progress that are missing players. Actually send them reinforcements. Currently if you complete one round, that's it, nobody else can join after that point (at least that I've seen) and many squads especially in the middle of the event seem to start without 4 and kill the first node without 4. Or maybe someone wants to leave before everyone else and someone could come in and replace them instead of having to make the other people continue without a full squad or leave earlier than they wanted. Make the reinforcement consoles actually let you reinforce a squad that needs more players. This could also be a solution for filling in RJ missions. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, numanoid said:

the railjack mission is not thought through. i had to do it alone and upon finalizing the mission i was killed by a loose cable.

You could literally remove the railjack from the railjack mission without having to change it in any meaningful way.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Sniperfox47 said:

Dude, people have lives. Compare the rewards of doing this event to doing anything else on the game. The reward proposition for the time spent on this event is magnitudes lower than literally anything else in the game. If you want arcanes, you're better off ignoring this quest and just doing Eidolons. Which is frankly hilarious considering this event had arcanes added "to make getting back to Max less of a grind"...

Do I want to play the game? Yes. That's why I'm so frustrated with the level of grind on these missions. I don't want to sit idling with limbo defending a relay for hours and hours on end. I want to actually go play Warframe and enjoy the game's content. I want to play the game, not do chores for 6 hours.

Why don't you just do it then?

This isn't first thing people would ignore, is it? I pretty much ignore PoE and Fortuna and i'm pretty sure majority of players ignore archwing missions, right? So why don't drop Limbo and take another warframe to do this mission the way you would like to do it?

No, seriously, it blows my mind. First DE is hyping (presumably) another mobile defense and leave people disappointed, and then people are disappointed, but here's the twist: those people didn't receive the update yet. Like holy S#&$, mind blown.

Can't you just buy those weapons from the shop if you have a life and don't have time to play the game as it was intended to be played by developers? I mean, i'm not saying that grind is good, but you can just buy new guns in shop, right?

vor 35 Minuten schrieb DrivaMain:

"Maybe it's time to put the game down for a while. Go outside and take a breather. Let the new players take the wheel. You veterans are experiencing burnout".

Ladanian Tomlinson What GIF by Arby's

Are you serious?

As if this has something to do with burnout...its not always burnout if you dont like new Content, sometimes the new Content is just bad, period.

Take me as an example, i have only done 4 Liches so far because the system has too many flaws,

in Railjack i dont have any of the Intrinsics on Rank 8 yet,

in 2020 i only really started playing Warframe a few weeks ago again.

And now they release something which has obvious flaws and when someone critizes it you just say "its just burnout man".

Ps: "Go outside and take a breather" is a really awesome advice these days, thank you!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Don’t suppose you’ve got a timestamp or something akin? I’d love to have a look but I’m making dinner at the moment

Id have to go through the stream again, I'll do it at lunch if i get a moment. This WFH malarky is kicking our asses as I work in I.T. lol

19 minutes ago, WindigoTG said:

DE is not responible for turning your country into a poophole. Your government is.

Yeah I know that. What I mean to say is that not everyone who goes solo is antisocial. And being forced to do public isn't gonna work out well for people like us. They shouldn't mindlessly make solo stuff during events ten times worse than public one. 

7 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Ladanian Tomlinson What GIF by Arby's

Are you serious?

As if this has something to do with burnout...its not always burnout if you dont like new Content, sometimes the new Content is just bad, period.

Take me as an example, i have only done 4 Liches so far because the system has too many flaws,

in Railjack i dont have any of the Intrinsics on Rank 8 yet,

in 2020 i only really started playing Warframe a few weeks ago again.

And now they release something which has obvious flaws and when someone critizes it you just say "its just burnout man".

Ps: "Go outside and take a breather" is a really awesome advice these days, thank you!

Yes.... We are sorry you have been waiting 6 months for this event and playing something else. Now go play something else. 

I See You Ok GIF by Desus & Mero

• Like 1

i think this grind is on purpously high so DE can learn if there is any shortcuts the players might come up with that DE will then patch out (like dropping the demolists down a hole to kill em thing) so DE is watching and listning so they can make this harder coz this is a grind game and being able to smash it out in 2 days is not what they want so incresse the grind remove the shortcuts and accidently deleate the replayability 

10 minutes ago, Jivy said:

i thought you would gain points after each mission done on earth but you have to earn 10000 points in one mission that isnt possible is it a bug?

Wait 2-3 days, let them fix it, then play. (Honestly as cringy this advice is, it's the truth, and nothing else can be done, it's pathetic to be honest, but whatever... Who cares!)

3 hours ago, m0b1us1 said:

and 3 hours where you can't play it

This is false. It's *10 minutes* between each wave. It's little more than a short bio break (which actually seems like a good design idea, forcing people to take short 10-minute breaks every couple of hours so they remember to take care of themselves).

Ya know how I know this? BECAUSE IT'S WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THE GAME AS I PLAY IT

Get off the damn forums and play the game before you throw out random misinformation.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

Just now, krc473 said:

It is probably meant to be a cumulative score, not an all in one go. 

it isnt tho ive done multiple runs my high score was 810 and more runs after and it still remains as 810

1 minute ago, Nehra96 said:

Wait 2-3 days, let them fix it, then play. (Honestly as cringy this advice is, it's the truth, and nothing else can be done, it's pathetic to be honest, but whatever... Who cares!)

im on the verge of tears seeing the game becoming like this.. its emotional for me

• Like 1