Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear feedback

---No-Mercy---

8 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Or perhaps other squads got the teammates faster because their p2p connection is better than connecting to you, many factors behind it

yet oddly enough p2p matchmaking works  flawlessly in every other aspect of the the game.....strange that ain't it?

Edited by Kyronz

3 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

yet oddly enough p2p matchmaking works  flawlessly in every other aspect of the the game.....strange that ain't it?

And you act like it's not something new and this operation is putting a new squad link system into the game, do you think this new system will run perfectly and flawlessly on day one?

• Like 1

...or more the lack of it. Was any reason given for why matchmaking wasn't included? Practically every other event has included it and NOT having it when one of the key components (Railjack) is designed around squads (and with no real ETA on the solo-friendly component) baffles me.

Its sad to see how things ended up after I hot hyped for a new event on warframes, like I havent been playing ot for a few months and now with the operation launching I had a reason to come back only to see that its too unrewarding. I done about 5 runs each about 15 minutes and have about 2200 points. Only doing ground assualt as I have not touched railjack because I dont like it because it requires a good team who knows what its doing.

23 minutes ago, Xaero said:

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

How does this work I am not understanding this? How does one rank up?

• Like 1

You have to keep in mind that the event will run for 4 weeks. I was able unlock the 15k gun in a day and I suspect others are faster than me. Just keep in mind that you don't have to grind for everything right now. Pick a slower and more comfortable pace and you will have plenty of time for all weapons and a good selection of Arcanes.

1 minute ago, Talinthis said:

You just dont understand how credits are earned. granted it is bugged right now but rank 3 is supposed to give you 10k creds if you repel all 100 doods. That is quite a decent amount.

Even if it is Bugged no excuse for it to be bugged. A fundamental of the event not working what a surprise. 

I'm thinking to pass too.

Animal Crossing and Doom just came out , there's plenty of other nice and fun games and the event here in Warframe is just too grindy and time consuming to be worth it.
It doesn't look like DE has learnt their lesson ; spending 30 minutes inside a mission only to get rewarded with 550 credits when you need 15 k / 20 k for the weapons and 1 k per one unranked bronze or silver arcane is not fun at all.
Sure, the event lasts for a month...but who here wants to keep spamming these 2 same missions for hours and hours a day for 30 days ?!

Those prices need to be cut down by a zero per each reward sold.

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Prexades:

You have to keep in mind that the event will run for 4 weeks. I was able unlock the 15k gun in a day and I suspect others are faster than me. Just keep in mind that you don't have to grind for everything right now. Pick a slower and more comfortable pace and you will have plenty of time for all weapons and a good selection of Arcanes.

And thats the problem time limiting bullS#&$ over again. Why didnt they get into their stubborn DE heads that players who want to play continuous 1 hour each day to for the next years would be better instead for the one and done time limited event crap they are releasing. It not that the robbed already the time some of us invested with the Arcanes. No the had to blow up the ranks for a cheap and cheesy way of motivation to play this idiocy. I miss the time where Warframe had long timed goals which we could achieve instead of the short sighted cash out money grab they become with the past patches.

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Sniperfox47:

Whether over a month or over a day, 6 and a half hours of grinding for 2 weapons is still 6 hours of grinding for 2 weapons. Being a month long doesn't excuse the ridiculous costs.

6 and a half hours sounds really optimistic to me.

33 minutes ago, Xaero said:

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

Why does it feel like you're saying it as a positive?

11 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

There is 'matchmaking' on the ground one, had groups everytime I did it yesterday.

Railjack side could just be suffering form lack of players due to it being unpopular so you don't fill up your squad

Got zip in the way of people joining so far and it's pretty much prime time in my part of the world right now. This event is not going to change my opinion of Railjack in any way I feel so I don't blame people for avoiding that portion of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

DE: makes something easy to farm people complain about content drought.

DE: Makes something grindy people complain that it's too grindy.

Can you people make up your minds

It's not black or white. There's a happy middle ground there but DE tends to miss it a lot.

Also, I feel like the biggest point of contention isn't just that this event is grindy, but that it's a time limited event with powerful and desireable rewards. Doing the math, the time required to get even a small selection of what's available basically means making Warframe your full time job. The cherry on top is that the mission variety is basically non-existent, so it's doing literally the EXACT same thing over and over again for hours on end.

• Like 1