Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you join a railjack crew in Scarlet Spear?

---No-Mercy---

Question

7 answers to this question

I also had this doubt when I went to try out the mode. Tbh not being able to join randoms makes the Railjack variant unplayable for me.

Though I think this might be intended. I`d assume that this was done so that players would form a squad before going into a SS mission, since these are supposed to be a type of Raid that require communication (which isn`t true at all, but it is what they were going for)

I've found it's easiest to just ask in the relay who's up for joining a space crew. Though thanks to the bug fixes of the build, most often the relay is full and won't let you invite anyone. To get around this you just need to find them physically in the relay, press I on them to pull up their profile, then invite them that way. I mean it's not match making but lets you have a full crew for railjack missions.

You need to do it from recruit chat (like relic run, murmur, eidolon hunt, etc). There might be a bit of leave-regroup going on since some servers don't have the murex raid active or already done, so you have to swap servers. It's not 24/7 thing. What I just said might not makes sense, but you'll get it later.

13 hours ago, JacquesCartier said:

Same thing here. Impossible to do it alone. Impossible to matchmaking someone.

Also, after the hotfix, the Codrix is really bugged. 

If you happen do to it alone just park your ship on the other side of the map outside of the sentients aggro range. You need the ship to start the mission / bring in new satellites, but after that it does virtually nothing. Might as well somewhere else.