The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Censorship in chat.

I understand that with the coronavirus being essentially everywhere, folks might be somewhat tired of hearing about it. However, considering the massive impact it is having on everyone's lives all over the world (even the development of Warframe) it is reasonable that it comes up in conversation. 

Why then, is DE actively blocking, kicking, and banning players for discussing the single more important issue in the entire f***ing world right now? 

Mods are issuing the bullcrap "that is not an appropriate topic" warning any time it comes up. Even links to the Corona Syandana are being removed. You can't even talk about it in twitch stream chats without it being blocked. 

To players who'll back this policy purely because they're tired of hearing about the coronavirus, I understand your feelings. But considering the the incredibly massive effect it is having on everyone, letting people vent a bit in chat isn't unreasonable. Why censor it? Especially when every few hours chat goes into some repetitive "clem" thing, or "rate my look", or "when baro?" 

• Like 5

Video games are meant to be an escape from reality, which currently sucks right now for a lot of people. If you are sitting in your orbiter reading the region chat, you probably aren't focused on getting quality medical or disaster advice. 

• Like 8