Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a lot more prex cards

Lazarow

I like prex cards a bunch but I am disappointed that warframes like grendel and gauss got one and the starter frames havent gotten them. I do know that gaus and grendel got their cards with the leverian release but we need Excalibur, Mag, Volt and even Loki, Ash, Ember, Frost,  Rhino, Trinity which have been a part of the game from the begining and they are one of the most lore connected warframes in the game or at least they are to me. And leaving them out is just shameful and disrespectful that a leverian lore entry has not be created for them yet despite being so iconic to the game

Relax, DE is adding them as new frames/primes come out. 

I'm sure that (((at some point))) each frame will have their own Leverian. What I really want personally, though, is for the Leverian to be more like a physical location accessed from either Fortuna or any Relay, as opposed to just mysterious points in space accessed only through the codex and Market. It'd be really cool if the Leverian was an actual museum with numerous exhibits, all connected to a main hall or hub. I just don't like how the current exhibits are floating around in the Abyss.

• Like 1