Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear needs work...

CuteFoxyFox

Scarlet Spear really needs some further work...

1. Squad Link

You dont really connect with other squad, you have no contact with them, you dont see what are they doing, nothing! At least let us chat with other team so we know how long they and us wanna go and so we can chat together.

2. Have squad link dont have any impact

Let us help them directly, let them send down some... air support, let us find loot for them... anything... ANY interraction! It doesnt feel like we are playing with other people.

3. Objectives are repetitive

Bosses stand still and do nothing, you need to kill tons of them... but its not fun... they just stand in one spot you have to shoot them like bullet sponges and then shoot smaller bullet sponges. It's really really boring im sorry 😕

4. Credit costs

Now lets sum it up: no interaction with other team, no impact cuz of squad link, repetitive objectives and bosses and enemies. How long would I want to play that mode personally? Maybe 2-3 times a day but credit costs almost guarantee that I wont get all the rewards in this tempo... so im MADE to grind more. Please rethink

Overall I'm sorry to say that but event is just really really boring and chaotic and doesnt allow for any interactions. It doesnt link anything, its a fake link. I must admit, visuals are amazing! Rewards are amazing! But how you get them is just too chaotic, long, boring and not fun.

Hope you will introduce some further updates because for now, I think I might just wait till at least credit prices are lower or income is higher because I really dont have much fun personally.

Hope it improves because the theme is really cool and making it a story-like-operation is also really nice. So please improve it and I'll gladly play more :3

Have a good day uwu

Edited by CuteFoxyFox
  • Like 7

i haven't bothered with the Railjack part yet, but the ground mission, gameplaywise, is just 5 minutes of the usual content drawn out to ridiculous lengths... we did some testing with various weapons and found that the Condrix is pretty much like a floating Lich. most weapons won't do any meaningful damage to it after the first few "waves". at least you can still play around with frame choices, so that's a positive compared to Eidolons, for example... 

and yeah, it's not so much about the time investment for me, but much more that it's just extremely repetitive, unengaging and boring. they can't fix that part now, it's flawed by design, so i hope they'll at least rebalance the rewards and costs so we don't have to spend dozens of hours repeating this loop... 

i still have a fading hope that someday we'll get content that's more than "go there, kill that (and babysit this)", such as Raids like probably every other half-decent MMO has (didn't experience Warframe's "Trials", no idea what those looked like)

• Like 2

I didint expect much..but come on...this is some first day Early access stuff.

I am sorry but after over 4k hours and beyond 1500 login i am getting tired of this DE approach. From Kuva Lich to this....great ideas , very poor implementation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Valfaun said:

i haven't bothered with the Railjack part yet, but the ground mission, gameplaywise, is just 5 minutes of the usual content drawn out to ridiculous lengths... we did some testing with various weapons and found that the Condrix is pretty much like a floating Lich. most weapons won't do any meaningful damage to it after the first few "waves". at least you can still play around with frame choices, so that's a positive compared to Eidolons, for example... 

and yeah, it's not so much about the time investment for me, but much more that it's just extremely repetitive, unengaging and boring. they can't fix that part now, it's flawed by design, so i hope they'll at least rebalance the rewards and costs so we don't have to spend dozens of hours repeating this loop... 

i still have a fading hope that someday we'll get content that's more than "go there, kill that (and babysit this)", such as Raids like probably every other half-decent MMO has (didn't experience Warframe's "Trials", no idea what those looked like)

Trials were 8 man raid, in a long, not procedural map, doing action A to go to point B, and then doing action B to go to point C, and so on until you reached the boss.

If you ever played MMORPG, especially WoW, you know what I'm talking about.