[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

inb4 they give us the Hema excuse.

Ok.. you have a point, BUT the Hema is permanent whereas this event only lasts for a month and there's no confirmation if it'll come back once a year, or more frequently like the ghoul purge.. if the frequency is like the ghoul purge then I don't mind the grind since they'll be there very frequently

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

too much grind as usual, the time spent for a single arcane is far to much, it a lot easier to trade for arcanes, not worth it at all

Edited by dany2945
  • Like 15

Our relay was at 99/100 Murex while i was at 3k+ points as the hotfix dropped. after relogging i got an inbox message from lil duck, but it only contained 2k points and the tier 1 emblem i already had. feelsbadman

• Like 2

Yeah, I am still getting little to 0 event points. After a good few thousand points earned and several mission completions, only one of those missions points have actually saved. Am i missing something or is it just broken? I should have at least the first goal completed but I am still sat at 2000/10000

Just now, dany2945 said:

too much grind as usual, the time spent for a single arcane is far to much, it a lot easier to trade for arcanes, not worth it at all

My point exactly.. and I'm a weapon collector.. I absolutely adore the new weapon, but the cost to receive it.. totally not worth sitting all day doing this.. I think DE could just rework the price back to when it was one 0 less

• Like 6

Hey, could you credit my account with the missing 8k scarlet credits?

Bug report :

Team placed 10k:

230410_20200324213335_1.png

Scarlet spear instance victory payout was short :

20200324204426_1.jpg

Scarlet spear's victory payout should be, per the event post:

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,00

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shadow-Orion said:

Ok.. you have a point, BUT the Hema is permanent whereas this event only lasts for a month and there's no confirmation if it'll come back once a year, or more frequently like the ghoul purge.. if the frequency is like the ghoul purge then I don't mind the grind since they'll be there very frequently

The new Railjack costs prove DE can just refund people just as easily, there is no excuse.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

YnnhmtO.png

30 minutes for 1/20th of the credits needed for the Basmu, and even more if I want anything else? No thank you

Edited by itsly
  • Like 18

DE, I think you forgot to remove a 0 from the reward prices or forgot to add a 0 to the credit rewards.

Maybe you should discuss a little faster because a lot of people (myself included) can't be bothered to play for many many hours just to get the 2 weapons (let alone all the other stuff).

Steve: Hey guys here's a survey to help us make the game better.

Players: The grind can be a lot at times.

DE: We hear what you're saying, so here is the new scarlet spear event.

Players: ....................................

• Like 17

Posted (edited)

I can't get points for the emblems if I'm the client, just the host is making progress...

EDIT: I logged in after the update and I, in fact, had the same progress as the host. But I recieved a tier 3 gorund rank but with just 2k credits instead the 5k

"Ground Assault = SCARLET SPEAR CONDRIX EMBLEM:
Rank "I" = 1000 points
Rank "II" = 3000 points
Rank "III" = 5000 points
."

Edited by xHeretic

1 minute ago, Udoshi said:

Bug report :

Team placed 10k:

20200324204426_1.jpg

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

If we get 10,000 scarlet credits if we complete the objective then hoo-boy will I be ecstatic

2 minutes ago, Argon-Queen said:

Yeah, I am still getting little to 0 event points. After a good few thousand points earned and several mission completions, only one of those missions points have actually saved. Am i missing something or is it just broken? I should have at least the first goal completed but I am still sat at 2000/10000

same man... same

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gravemind93 said:

Railjack ops are too hard and/or too long for 1-2 people.

If something like, say, Command Intrinsic were out, they'd go faster and be less hectic. As it stands there's way too many people doing ground ops cause they're not so awful.

Prices need to be lowered or credit rewards increased. There are gonna be huge dropoffs if you don't remedy this as more and more people get pennies for their efforts and see the 10,000+ needed for literally 1 thing.

Did like 5 two mans in a row no problem...

13 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Please reduce the grind, takes the fun out of the experience. Would be more enjoyable if we could buy something every run opposed to every 3 days. 

yeah but buying it all at once takes the fun out of it all. its an event.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To begin with, thank you for both the new operation and the late-hours put into bug fixes.

Also, please consider:

1. Allowing random players to join the Railjack (upstairs) & seizing attacks on RJ when a players (in Solo) goes in Veil (downstairs)
2. Removing the OpLink chat when not on Scarlett Relay - it is REALLY annoying to be in a random relic mission and get chat inundated with notifications about a mission you are not participating in currently.....

Thx& stay safe & stay home!

Edited by podbacx
  • Like 3

I'm not getting battle payments from Duck despite doing my darn best doing hour long runs?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DariusMcSwag said:

Please consider removing the 100 Murex cap and timer. Making players wait in like to play your new update is not fun and makes people want to play the update less.

just reading about this makes me not wanna play at all

• Like 3

Will the folks who got jipped out of items due to the murex bug (myself included) be receiving their due rewards at all?

I'd really rather like to get what I was supposed to get...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trading right now is broken!

Can't send my partner a trading request, he also can't send one to me (or rather we don't see the trade request) setting up a shop on dojo to receive a trade request doesn't work as well

UPDATE:
It works on Maroo's Bazaar!
We came to each other's dojo but it doesn't work on either dojo

Edited by --ME--Dudamesh

How about a hotfix to address TWENTY #*!%ING MINUTE WAITS for uplinks while doing the Murex mission?  Or am I just supposed to suck it up and suffer because my lobby emptied out or too many people after me rushed the Murex instead of going to earth or because half the #*!%ing relay is afk in the lobby?

• Like 6

Played several 30 min long Space raids all getting less then 9 codes. I’m not sure what we were doing wrong. We had 4 beacons down and 10 squads were running ground.

• Like 5

I got stuck in the pilot position with the railjack aiming thing after using operator mode to fly back to the flotilla after failing a murex raid and being transferenced during the void wormhole making it so that i had to go back to my orbiter and then back to the flotilla

6 minutes ago, Udoshi said:

Bug report :

Team placed 10k:

20200324204426_1.jpg

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

This exactly.  Got my Rank 3 emblem but only 2k Scarlet Credits with it.

• Like 2