Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2

The timer also causes gaps in traffic that likely contribute to people not getting the kill codes they need. It's an extra system that feels unnecessary and the only reason I can think of to keep it around is if you were worried about overloading the servers.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

Ahhaha, did the hotfix just reset the murex wave counter at like 10-15 minutes remaining?

I think it did. Feelsreallybadman

EDIT: just got the rewards for that wave in the mail! yay!

Edited by waterboytkd

Why always release a broken economy to have the fan base up and arm then fix it later it happen since eidolon and keep happening with new event

Edited by minhzai
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, tbagbandit said:

same man... same

Fingers crossed it gets looked at then, uncool that other people are also experiencing this. An event that doesn't grant event points 🙃

• Like 1

Congratulations you managed to break it even worse.... I'm out!

Maybe tomorrow it won't be broken unbalanced trash...

No codes coming through while other squads are defeating their 8th Murax....

Unable to invite people back because flotilla is full.

Stuck at 99% progress on final code after it starts working when everyone else ragequits.

And of course, if you have completed one Murax, noone else can join anyway because "bjective completed"

Y'all need to playtest and bugfix this stuff BEFORE dropping it on the community!

• Like 13

Issuses ive had,

-operator not able to move if i try to enter void to dash, just runs on the spot

-controller issue to do certain rail jack stuff like blink/dash or even to set tactical menu to work from controller, sometimes setting over the buttons fixes it

-can't enter tactical menu on controller if im using a turret or piloting ship, i can get the menu from the keyboard though, or if i exit turret then try it from controller

-sometimes stuck in operator after auto transfer from sentient ship, sometimes during ESO portal transfer

Edited by kevy868
added more stuff

100 points per murex...each weapon cost 15k. More or less 5minutes each murex. So, 12 hours to get one weapon...with no rest, no mistakes, just a perfect run.

No matter how many times the community ask to stop with the grind you just don't listen, do you?

We are humans trying to enjoy the game, not robots to repeat the same process over and over and over.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

Y'all need to playtest and bugfix this stuff BEFORE dropping it on the community!

Remember the GDC creed "We are developers, not gamers", they only play the game on streams or test a bit in controlled environments, you know, like the Simulacrum someone out there also hates so much.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

100 points per murex...each weapon cost 15k. More or less 5minutes each murex. So, 12 hours to get one weapon...with no rest, no mistakes, just a perfect run.

No matter how many times the community ask to stop with the grind you just don't listen, do you?

We are humans trying to enjoy the game, not robots to repeat the same process over and over and over.

Do you think boosters affect the rewards? I would suspect foul play as usual if that's the case.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Do you think boosters affect the rewards? I would suspect foul play as usual if that's the case.

I don't know...my first impression of this event was so bad I lost all my motivation to play.

• Like 6

This is my first major event in warframe, and I've been looking forward to it since it was announced. With the release and my first hour of playing the event I have begun thinking maybe warframe isn't the game for me? It feels like you've designed this event for someone so completely different that it makes me wonder if I'm actually supposed to be here. I recognize that not all content is for all players, but when I see the game I love to play casually with friends demanding 12 hours for a single gun, and over 100 hours to earn the stuff I want, all spent doing the same repetitive task... it makes me wonder if casual players are welcome here. Am I going to feel this way every time there's a big event? I sincerely hope this was a mistake, rather than a conscious decision and that you will be able to correct it.

• Like 16
59 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

What about when we complete the whole thing and still don't get rewards?

Yes.  I played 3 hours space side and received zero points.  The host received a bunch.  Really frustrating!

• Like 2

This event is a confusing mess. When going on the Railjack Murex path, sometimes our progress would freeze, sometimes our satellite would vanish, and sometimes our HUD didn't seem to display any sign of progress or confirm we put down our beacon. Progress is hard purely due to the chaotic amount of bugs involved in this event.

• Like 1