Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.2

[DE]Megan

Hi, I was playing warframe yesterday hunting eidolon, and etc, and my guns were OK, but today, maybe 7:00PM I was joined in te warframe to play with my friends, but it was impossible, i just passed angry because my EVERY guns are giving VERY LOW DAMAGE.

For example:

my redeemer, was giving 54000 damage, and now are giving max 4000 damage, it isn't about the changes with redeemer, i compared with one friend and we put the same mods, he gaves lots of damage than me.

My arca plasmor was giving 20000 damage and now are giving 800 damage.

My Catchmoon was giving 10000 damage and now are giving 400 damage.

i'm trying to play this game, but with my guns giving SO LOW damage, i can't play anymore, please if you can help me or fix this error, i'll thank you very much.

thanks for the attention.

Dear DE, please fix murex raid kill code received from ground squad because i don't how it's divided between squad on the murex raid and I wait almost 7-10min just to received one kill code out of 9 kill code in one wave while other murex squad constantly received kill code in just 6 min to received all 9 kill code and sometimes it took me almost 10 min. Sometimes, it's fun when it's worked properly and please fix it

puss in boots please GIF

Can we please get a better matchmaking system for the scarlet spear railjack missions? If you have a Railjack you're forced to start your own squad without being able to join others who're already going through with it, a choice to do either would be nice.

52 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

100 points per murex...each weapon cost 15k. More or less 5minutes each murex. So, 12 hours to get one weapon...with no rest, no mistakes, just a perfect run.

Friend, you do know you can keep going in that same mission and get more creds, right? Instead of dipping after a single murex kill, regrab the uplink satellite and put in front of the next sentinel ship that is waypointed. Your points become additive, as in, after, say, three murex in a row in a mission you won't get* a measly 315, but 700 something. 15 minutes for 315 or 700 something, the choice is clear, keep going in the same mission. Your 12 hours has become 6 or less, just like that. Lol.

Yup, another run wasted because we are still getting 0 credits as client. This seems to happen every time the UI bugs in the mission for me. At this point I will be sick of the operation and not have credits for anything because clients keep getting shafted.

Edit: Welp, the bugs got worse. First run after the hotfix, UI bugged, no rewards. Second run, UI bugged to the point that no objective markers would appear, no satellite (host could see it), couldn't see where to place ops, trying to use ops in Murex said no Condrix to scan.

1 hour ago, jezym said:

DE, I think you forgot to remove a 0 from the reward prices or forgot to add a 0 to the credit rewards.

Maybe you should discuss a little faster because a lot of people (myself included) can't be bothered to play for many many hours just to get the 2 weapons (let alone all the other stuff).

Steve: Hey guys here's a survey to help us make the game better.

Players: The grind can be a lot at times.

DE: We hear what you're saying, so here is the new scarlet spear event.

Players: ....................................

*sigh*

I can't help but agree. Got a decent ground squad and managed to hit the 2200~ cap in 48m, but it's still way too much farming awaiting me if I want to max all my arcanes. (let alone Arcane Energize or Grace)

: (

43 minutes ago, Sllooder said:

Hi, I was playing warframe yesterday hunting eidolon, and etc, and my guns were OK, but today, maybe 7:00PM I was joined in te warframe to play with my friends, but it was impossible, i just passed angry because my EVERY guns are giving VERY LOW DAMAGE.

For example:

my redeemer, was giving 54000 damage, and now are giving max 4000 damage, it isn't about the changes with redeemer, i compared with one friend and we put the same mods, he gaves lots of damage than me.

My arca plasmor was giving 20000 damage and now are giving 800 damage.

My Catchmoon was giving 10000 damage and now are giving 400 damage.

i'm trying to play this game, but with my guns giving SO LOW damage, i can't play anymore, please if you can help me or fix this error, i'll thank you very much.

thanks for the attention.

Might want to check your gear wheel in the Arsenal and make sure you don't have an Extinguished Dragon Key equipped.

Any plan to re-balance the grind between Ground Assault and Railjack mission ?

Team in Railjack can gain around 2k point in about 10min run.
Team in Ground Assault will gain 2300point after completing all 17 round ( which is the limit ). Which took us 30min with pretty fast group. Surely can go down to 20min a run with best META applicable. Will hardly go faster due to OpLink time.

This is 2x to 3x better to farm as Railjack team. Problem is that if everyone go to Railjack because of the obvious advantage. Then who will decode on earth for Railjack team ? Im sure some Railjack group experienced a wait for a Ground team to do the job.

Im unpatient to see what other player think too.

45 minutes ago, Motodog242 said:

Friend, you do know you can keep going in that same mission and get more creds, right? Instead of dipping after a single murex kill, regrab the uplink satellite and put in front of the next sentinel ship that is waypointed. Your points become additive, as in, after, say, three murex in a row in a mission you won't get* a measly 315, but 700 something. 15 minutes for 315 or 700 something, the choice is clear, keep going in the same mission. Your 12 hours has become 6 or less, just like that. Lol.

This presumes that you trust you'll actually be rewarded with points at all. I'd rather bug out after 10 minutes and find out the mission was bugged and clients didn't get points than stay for 2+ hours and realize I didn't get anything. Until I have trust things are actually working, long duration missions are very high-risk.

1 hour ago, OnceADrog said:

Congratulations you managed to break it even worse.... I'm out!

Maybe tomorrow it won't be broken unbalanced trash...

No codes coming through while other squads are defeating their 8th Murax....

Unable to invite people back because flotilla is full.

Stuck at 99% progress on final code after it starts working when everyone else ragequits.

And of course, if you have completed one Murax, noone else can join anyway because "bjective completed"

Y'all need to playtest and bugfix this stuff BEFORE dropping it on the community!

agreed, its a real shame that some individuals never learn from backlash ( even after almost 3 yrs of criticism for insane no-life grind to get points ). 

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

100 points per murex...each weapon cost 15k. More or less 5minutes each murex. So, 12 hours to get one weapon...with no rest, no mistakes, just a perfect run.

No matter how many times the community ask to stop with the grind you just don't listen, do you?

We are humans trying to enjoy the game, not robots to repeat the same process over and over and over.

Amen on that. Things need to change, but nobody ever listen. Feels like some ppl try to kill their own game, bcs such insane grind just scares off new and veteran players alike

Archived