Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe Atomica shoulder armor

MysteriousTenno

Question

Hello, Atomica skin is fantastique, probably wanna buy it, but this picture below, shows that armor piece can be removed from shoulder, is that true, or mighty De picture man trolling? I just like it more without shoulder armor, give more sci-fi vibe for me. Please answer, thank you.

20d5c6580b7567675444a93be955cfbe.jpg

10 answers to this question

There is no armour in the collection, only the skin, the syandana and the sniper skin.
And colouring for the skin is rather strange, the materials are not easy to make look good and there is a difference in the helmet and rest of the body with the colours.
That said it's Nova, so I bough it. 😄

i know what you mean. if you check on the market tab, the skin pose will have this little soulder armor floating. but there are no detachable option, nor some system to trigger the shoulder armor. what the mysterious tenno mean is this shoulder:

v1dbT2d.png

• Like 3

Yep, when she runs her right shoulder in particular gets pulled back and up a lot. Looks like she has cramps hah. The left shoulder on the other hand rolls around its joint, pulling and warping the mesh of her left back. And with how the shoulder pads generally clip with/into her trapezius just emphasizes this further.
Btw her shoulders look really cool/er without the pads covering them, such as in the image OP posted. Would love to have the option for that if even possible.

Gorgeous high-techy skin though. I personally bought it but would like it if the shoulders are further tuned.

edit: Oh yeah, and like #vegetosayajin, said - There's a mismatch in the primary color's base tone, where the helmet's is darker.

Edited by Evalex
  • Like 2

I bought it, because its still better than most, but they could have done better...

• Like you said the shoulders should be separate pieces.
  • There's a lot of geometry issues, especially when applying chest armor, since like half the armors will end up hovering miles above the armor (just try with the raksaka chest piece)
  • Those contrast bands that loop around her body could have had some volume and materials added through shaders to look more than just painted on stipes
  • The particles on the head are too tiny.
  • Elbow Particles are missing
Edited by ReaverKane
  • Like 1