Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fleeting Essence... Made For Mag?

Blazer-X

Just got my first Corrupted Mod: +10% power efficiency, -10% duration per level (or so I assume, for now)

Seems made for Mag, which has no powers that need power duration aside from Bullet Attractor, which honestly isn't that useful most of the time anyway. Also, shorter duration = quicker splash AOE assuming you do damage fast enough. Interestingly, I happened to be running my Mag Prime during that particular mission.

Power efficiency (Streamline), not power strength (Focus)

And I say it was made for Mag because Mag is the only frame that doesn't really benefit from Power duration, so you basically get the beneficial power efficiency, without really losing out on the power duration.

That said, I suppose Nekros could also make use of it if you are running a Desecrate SotD for heath and energy build. Also Nova, if you don't mind nerfing Null Star pretty badly.

Edited by Blazer-X

why do you say it was made for mag?

Because 3 of Mag's skills are not affected by power duration. That 4th skill that is affected is rarely ever used. Therefore, Mag gets 50% efficiency for almost no drawback. Most other frames have incredibly strong skills associated with power duration.