Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo New Look

MurasameFsey

today after the update i went in my clan dojo and you can guess how surprised i was to find some of the rooms in it had changed looks even though it never was mentionned in the patch note from that update 10.3.0

From what i can see both my reactor designs (I had 2 from old dojo design and a few from after that design change) have now completely new looks (though not the same) and my duel rooms are now also completely different. I also noticed that extended hallways have changed as well... while it may be nice to have new designs it would have been nice to have been warned about them and not have them imposed on us like those were.

today after the update i went in my clan dojo and you can guess how surprised i was to find some of the rooms in it had changed looks even though it never was mentionned in the patch note from that update 10.3.0

From what i can see both my reactor designs (I had 2 from old dojo design and a few from after that design change) have now completely new looks (though not the same) and my duel rooms are now also completely different. I also noticed that extended hallways have changed as well... while it may be nice to have new designs it would have been nice to have been warned about them and not have them imposed on us like those were.

You mean like this?

bigbutts.png

Is this where we queue: I like big butts? http://youtu.be/2ImZTwYwCug

As much as i love these new dojo changes, i've had my fair share of problems too...

Where the pvp room has been extended, it now clips into the hallway behind it.

Warframe.x64%202013-10-10%2001-12-02-810

And i cant get through it.. so the gardens area is now off-limits :/

Warframe.x64%202013-10-10%2001-21-25-695

I've also noticed the new reactor effects... appearing randomly in the clan hall... excuse the conversation

Warframe.x64%202013-10-10%2001-19-26-079

Anybody else had these?

well in my case the set up of the rooms prevents that but ya....i'm guessing it can be seriously annoying

Also the new duel room seems to have trouble with the energy orb generators since i have yet to see them

You mean like this?

Oo didnt start to build a room so didnt see that but let's just say that's peculiar

Edited by MurasameFsey

I like the new duelling room, but two things really irk me about it:

1. It still uses the old door for some reason, it looks really strange.

2. It's way too big for the 'grid' these new rooms were supposed to conform to, kind of threw a massive spanner in my dojo plans.

I get the feeling that this new Dueling room is a stop gap between what we had, & a completely new one. For some odd reason, even though my clan is completely new style, when this room magically updated in this patch, it still uses the old ugly doors. (There are also a few things that seem weird with it, also It doesn't exactly seem to fit in with the size proportions of the rest of the new style.

I quite like the new room looks, though yeah weird they weren't mentioned in changelog, though I don't like the idea of the pre-baked decorations in the dueling rooms, especially the drums, they're non-interactive fake ones, make decorations a bit cheaper (they're a huge outlay for a moon clan) and let us decorate the rooms ourselves, I'd like to put actual drums in the dueling room, not look at fake ones.

The old dueling rooms didn't fit their footprint and occupied more space behind them than they should, guess someone adjusted the room to fit the blocking volume (or close to it, that corridor above peeking through is an issue)

Frankly the "foyer" part of the room seems unnecessary

y5xWSeF.png

Don't get that floor square, and the bell-shaped object above the room's control panel and the same square bellow it etc, looks like a part-bash job.

Edited by KriLL3

• 2 weeks later...

I personally hate this new dueling room and the new concept of upgrading our rooms without interaction.

I decorated my old dueling room, and took a long time doing it.

A few days later my stuff was all over, because the new room is bigger and now I got pre-chosen decorations from DE. (The Buddha)

One problem is that we can spend a lot of time working on decorating a room and DE will swiftly mess it all up.

Problem two, is instead of leaving a blank area for us to put decorations, DE puts what they like or want.

So why even have the decorations, if the spots in the wall to put them will have the decorations they choose?