Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Fan Concept] Babayaga, the Witch Warframe

KaffeRausch

Witch / Sorceress Warframe:
Should be a Fun and Horror Warframe with crazy skills.

Appearance:
It is said to be a kind of forest and tree witch, but gets a * modernization * in the direction of Bayonetta and Bullet Witch.
She looks more like a wooden dryad who has stretched human skin and clothes over her to look like a beautiful woman, on the legs, arms, back and back of the head you can see Prcings connecting the skin with the bark.
The Warframe has a kind of wand that hangs under the arm and a kind of belt with small bags.

Stats:
The witch gets a lot of shield as * magic barrier *, because body parts are like wood she gets more armor but less life, she is not the fastest.
Life: 75 (225)
Shield: 150 (450)
Armor: 200
Energy: 150 (225)
Sprint: 0.9

Info because of too many abilitys:
The Warframe is not supposed to have all of these abilities, it is just ideas that make me think "what could fit this witch".
It is also very difficult to think about what you don't already know from other Warrames.

Passive [Enchanting appearance]:
-25% reduced attack speed on enemies who want to attack you.

Passive [Bloody synthesis]:
If you stand on a dead enemy in the light, it regenerates life and energy.

[Alchemical ingredients]:
Similar to the Ivara quiver, the witch has various ammunition that she can use.
However, it is more about bottle-shaped grenades that burst on impact, you do not have to install all variants.
Révélation

The witch throws the bottle when the bottle breaks on the floor-

[Blinding dust]: Enemies are blinded

[confusing pollen]: Goals get confused

[Burning nettles]: Enemies Burn Immediately

[Toxic spores]: Opponents are poisoned

[Corrosive bile]: Armor is burned

[Explosive nuts]:Enemies are knocked over

Abilitie [Magic broom]:
Magic wand to the hoverboard.

Révélation

The witch summons a kind of broom that is reminiscent of a hoverboard.
it can drive for a few seconds and knocks over enemies as it drives past.

Abilities [Crusted skin]:
Révélation

Similar to the iron skin of the Warframe Rhino.

Only this organic bark has the strengths and weaknesses of Petrified Infested.

Abilities [Witchery-]:
This ability is said to be very similar to Khoras Venari, only it is a Moa that reminds of the Baba Yaga house.
This Moa is said to have various forms with functions that can be switched through.

Révélation
[Witchery Kettle]:
You summon a Witches cauldron that follows you and gathers 1 to 3 enemies, enemies that are cooked in it lose ammunition, life and energy balls.
(from the enemies you can only see the hands sticking out of the soup).

[Witchery Dollhouse]:
you summon a doll house that follows you and gathers 1 to 3 enemies, damage you would suffer is 50-95% transferred to the enemies in the doll house.
(the enemies are then shrunk in the doll house, supposed to be on voodoo dolls remember but the living dolls get the damage).

[Witchery Box]:
you summon a mimic that follows you and picks up 1 to 3 opponents, opponents that are chewed inside lose mods, credits and resources.
(you can only see the feet hanging out of your mouth).

Abilities [Boom stick]:

Révélation

The witch pulls her wand out of her sleeve and becomes a sniper rifle.

Imagine Mesa with her 4, with bullets that are looking for targets from multiple rifles and enemies.
You're slowly just firing a bullet, but see how one floor slaughtered everything.

Abilities [Inner demons]:
In the myths about witches it says again and again "you only get your strength by making a pact with demons or dark fairies".
I noticed that mermaids, harpies, dryads, succubus and other such fantasy beings have the same share and area of a human woman when they are depicted.
Hence the idea that the witch can conjure up a companion or transform herself to match the energy color, you can still recognize the witch but legs, back, arms and back of the head are transformed.
Révélation

White / ice = Mermaid shape
Red / Fire = Succubus shape
Green / Poison = Spinnin form
Blue / Electro =

Edited by KaffeRausch

Looks like this idea is going under for 4 reasons.

1: Without pictures with a sexy or super cool warframe this won't even be a read.
2: With poor English I can rewrite everything.
3: It is also ignored by DE without proper alignment through the abilitys.
4: It sometimes looks like a warframe that already exists, without a special feature it doesn't even have a right to exist.

If I can draw / paint to some extent, I'll try again ...

6 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Looks like this idea is going under for 4 reasons.

1: Without pictures with a sexy or super cool warframe this won't even be a read.
2: With poor English I can rewrite everything.
3: It is also ignored by DE without proper alignment through the abilitys.
4: It sometimes looks like a warframe that already exists, without a special feature it doesn't even have a right to exist.

If I can draw / paint to some extent, I'll try again ...

All you really need to do is IMAGINE how she would look instead of DESCRIBING it, let the description be the driving point to your concept. 

Not saying it will be easy, but it will be worth it. Sometimes the hardest part of concepts is making it unique without making it similar to another frame. That's hard. 

Your friendly gamer,

-Itz SwirlZz