Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needs More Ground Team in Scarlet Spear #savetheground2020

condimentking

I was on Florida, i meant Flotilla, with a space team. With few ground teams, once... .

It took literally an hour to get at least 4 kill codes... .

Makes me think that this Scarlette Johansson is heavily relies on Ground team oplink kill codes getting.

When it turns the opposite way, few space teams, everything's going well... .

Whaddya think abt this, if u want to answer, or, rally, go ahead... . 😂

#savetheground2020

Edited by condimentking
  • Like 1

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I figured it would be the other way around, as not everybody likes railjack.

But it happened to me... . 😂

The Flottila chat filled with rally of "Go to Ground Team, you filthy animals!" And stuff... .

It's a total riot... .

11 minutes ago, condimentking said:

few ground teams, once... .

It took literally an hour to get at least 4 kill codes

Supposedly the space team gets something like 4x the amount of points per time, plus they don't really need do much - just have a Limbo protect the links.

• Like 2

Just now, Traumtulpe said:

Supposedly the space team gets something like 4x the amount of points per time, plus they don't really need do much - just have a Limbo protect the links.

Wait till the ground teams are almost empty. U'll know the pain... . 😂

• Like 1

I would like to add my voice to this ,

I feel this was poorly thought out (its DE so i am not surprised - they never did plan things too well)

Firstly i tried o form a squad with friends and for some werid ass reason i cant invite them if they are in different instances of the flotilla.

And i cant invite them in a live mission cause the flotillas fill up quickly.

the closest i could get was to have host join a flotilla and then invite the friends in the squad - this worked most of the times.

Then when we go to a space mission we are just waiting there for 20 minutes. just looking at each other mugs while fending of a beacon with health from sentients.

And i noticed i keep getting the codes from the same squads repeatedly - as if they form a fixed link with us. so if i am paired witha  squad that doesnt know what its doing my uber efficient setup of friends is just waiting tens of minutes between codes.

So much frustration ,

If they wanted us to co operate they should not have made us so dependent on each other ,

it just makes me angry that i have to depend on the competence of other players to be effective.

I feel like i have to depend on a lame person to carry me.

Extremely annoyed.

And compare that with the ground mission , no dependency but also lesser rewards - this is not balanced , its botched. Needs equal incentive between the missions which is missing.

I am not even going to talk about the bugs as they are their own problem.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, condimentking said:

I was on Florida, i meant Flotilla, with a space team. With few ground teams, once... .

It took literally an hour to get at least 4 kill codes... .

Makes me think that this Scarlette Johansson is heavily relies on Ground team oplink kill codes getting.

When it turns the opposite way, few space teams, everything's going well... .

Whaddya think abt this, if u want to answer, or, rally, go ahead... . 😂

#savetheground2020

That's because ground rewards are **** compared to space, so hardly anyone is doing ground assaults, which means space missions stall as well. I don't know if whoever designed this travesty of a game mode was high off their tits, but I don't discount that possibility.

• Like 4

Just now, Cyanide2018 said:

That's because ground rewards are **** compared to space, so hardly anyone is doing ground assaults, which means space missions stall as well. I don't know if whoever designed this travesty of a game mode was high off their tits, but I don't discount that possibility.

Its still seems to vary, at least for now.  Yesterday was 90% of everyone was on ground.  Today my first wave everyone was in space so I went ground I expected this to continue all day then the next wave 3 space squads and 12 ground again so back to space.

I think overall space will get over crowded, especially as the youtubers start putting videos out on it. but Ive almost got enough pts already for both weapons and thats all I want for now so about done anyway

I parked my Railjack inside the enemy ship, and left the Particle ram facing outwards.

Then I went inside and defended my single oplink by myself 9 times.

Honestly I think a regular Mobile defense might've been more challenging.

My Railjack was only taking taking shield damage, at best. Otherwise was unharmed.

The idea is that people don't like playing railjack and/or don't have strong-enough railjacks and thus would want to play ground. I think the event's even balanced around having more ground teams than space teams at any time.

The thing is, players want to play the mission type that gives the most points, even if it's not a mission type they like playing. And murex raids are only about 10% railjack anyways.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-25 at 9:50 PM, Cyanide2018 said:

Maybe DE thought "I want to promote more Railjack mission so i reward more from the space one, but at the same time i give lesser reward to ground but its the most crucial factor of the event... ."

So, the ground one are slave workers, then... . 😂

On 2020-03-25 at 10:49 AM, KingTheDragon said:

It's not that people are not doing ground missions. Flotillas can get bugged. I don't know if it's on every instance but my team and I did 3x17 back to back, there was always space teams and they never got the codes. Like 1 murex driven away every 30 mins...

It's both.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-03-25 at 9:50 AM, Cyanide2018 said:

Well, they are all from Canada, it is legal there. ^^