Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapons Fuse

Niastebas

Question

Hello there!

I have fused a Kuva Hind with aprox 38% radiaton with a Kuva Hind of aprox 57% heat. The result should have been a 60% heat according to the ingame message that popped up before fusing.

After fusing I have a Kuva Hind with 18% heat. And that's it, a worse weapon than before. Is there something I do not understand in fusing or the stats after fusing are acctualy RNG base?

Please leave an ideea or explanation that could help me on the matter! Thanks Tenno and all the  best!

8 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Niastebas said:

After fusing I have a Kuva Hind with 18% heat.

That really shouldn't happen (not least, with 25% being the minimum for a "fresh" weapon).

Could you post a screenshot showing that 18%?

31 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

you are supposed to get roughly "higher value" + "20% of lower value"

You get the higher %, multiplied by 1.1, the lower % has no effect at all.

Edited by NinjaZeku
  • Like 3

On 2020-03-25 at 3:00 PM, Traumtulpe said:

Must be a bug (or you made a mistake), you are supposed to get roughly "higher value" + "20% of lower value" - so fusing 57% and 38% should equal 60% (max) in all cases.

I had to get back to this issue!

Apparently it was a visual bug as the weapon WAS performing better after the fusing. After one of the recent hotfixes, the weapon bonus is exactly 60%, but it doesn't feel any better then before it was bugged. So yes, I presume it was just a visual bug. I was worried because it was my first time fusing weapon. Thanks for all the help! All the best!

• Like 2

My first 60% was a Kuva Hind also!!.  I just bumped my Shideg up to 50+%.  Then I rolled a Karak which I also love and it is a 59% fire....bad element (im trying, pointlessly, to get a fire ephemera grrrrrr) but 1% short of max without fusion.   Dont know whether to try and sell it or just keep it lol. My Karak I think was in the 30's.  I still dont know how to check the % on a kuva weapon.  

I have a kuva rifle that I've  put 5 forma into. Its 40% toxin. Imjust got my 2nd one and it's  25% impact.

I know when I fuse them it will be 44.5% but of toxin or impact? If  I start with the 2nd one, will I lose my forma?

My preference would be 44.5% toxin with the 5 forma? How to I get that?

At what percentage, if any, would I notice a difference from the current 40%?

2 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

If  I start with the 2nd one, will I lose my forma?

Yep, the equipped weapon is the one that keeps all the Forma etc investments.

2 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

My preference would be [...] toxin with the 5 forma? How to I get that?

Get another Toxin one (plus random other ones), and use it for the final fusion that gives you 60%.