Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spaaaaaace Companion

(PSN)Orodin

I'd settle for railjack getting balanced so you don't get twoshot by everything under the sun. 

On the plus side when they finally get around to carving up out Archwing like Christmas Turkeys, Crush will hopefully be on a segment that doesn't conflict with any other super desireable power so we can just give them all that. And maybe they'll get that balance pass. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

I'd settle for railjack getting balanced so you don't get twoshot by everything under the sun. 

On the plus side when they finally get around to carving up out Archwing like Christmas Turkeys, Crush will hopefully be on a segment that doesn't conflict with any other super desireable power so we can just give them all that. And maybe they'll get that balance pass. 

I can imagine the choice being between crush or the amesha slow most of the time. the amesha 3 is really strong because of the status immunity it grants on top of the slow. i actually first enjoyed amesha in exploiter orb fights, no slash procs, permanent full energy etc.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Orodin said:

Simply a suggestion and a question as to why its not already a thing... Can we please have a companion for space/Archwing missions? 

If not for anything else, but scanning and vacuum mods would be so very helpful. Right? 

If it could work underwater as well would be fantastic!!

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Quimoth:

I can imagine the choice being between crush or the amesha slow most of the time. the amesha 3 is really strong because of the status immunity it grants on top of the slow. i actually first enjoyed amesha in exploiter orb fights, no slash procs, permanent full energy etc.

Meaning they created another meta, instead of balancing around all Archwings or Frames they made speciifc ones stand to much out like. I know it is hard balancing around everything but Archwings we only have 4 variants yet onyl one seems usefull and rest is trash basically, we seen this in Railjack already and yet they not learned of it yet agian.

37 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I want Ordis to get an AW unit, so he can zip around and btch the entire time. 

I would like to see Ordis to be in the railjack assisting the damn guns like the turret I may have as empty just auto aim please turret so at least I don't have to be absolute have to work the ship alone fixing and try shooting.  For I say let Ordis not to drive the railjack but just get in the guns so I can at least do my job around the ship which this is perfect lazy job to do with.

I want space Helios in its true size. It would be a monster of a companion!

I mean look at this! (not my picture):

Spoiler

D188234910C8463F90D9A3A73A4A266D0D589C8E

I want giant sentinel Archwing companions!

Edited by nslay

On 2020-03-25 at 9:30 PM, Marine027 said:

Meaning they created another meta, instead of balancing around all Archwings or Frames they made speciifc ones stand to much out like. I know it is hard balancing around everything but Archwings we only have 4 variants yet onyl one seems usefull and rest is trash basically, we seen this in Railjack already and yet they not learned of it yet agian.

I am sorry but no, only one is useful in railjack. That is railjack balancing to blame. Which is mostly bad because moving in archwing isn't a guaranteed dmg reducing or dmg avoiding thing like in the main game. Add to that the fact that if your archwing would be stronger than a maxed railjack nobody would use his/her railjack and it would be in an even worse state.

If I want to help people get quick archwing xp i use my elytron to wipe the entire neptune node for them while they sit back and relax.

If I want to farm archwing resources i use Itzal.

If I want to help people with jordas golem i take odonata for the amp it gives to my gunnery.

If I play railjack or PoE/OV i take itzal for travelling or amesha for survivability(amesha works great vs exploiter since she stops all the slash and cold procs)

vor 1 Minute schrieb Quimoth:

I am sorry but no, only one is useful in railjack. That is railjack balancing to blame. Which is mostly bad because moving in archwing isn't a guaranteed dmg reducing or dmg avoiding thing like in the main game. Add to that the fact that if your archwing would be stronger than a maxed railjack nobody would use his/her railjack and it would be in an even worse state.

If I want to help people get quick archwing xp i use my elytron to wipe the entire neptune node for them while they sit back and relax.

If I want to farm archwing resources i use Itzal.

If I want to help people with jordas golem i take odonata for the amp it gives to my gunnery.

If I play railjack or PoE/OV i take itzal for travelling or amesha for survivability(amesha works great vs exploiter since she stops all the slash and cold procs)

That is the main problem, you have no other choice in this. ONE Archwing for "endgame" basically. Same goes for all other "end content" so far, tanky and damage, CC and Support has no place. Should we have variety in this? Several misison types which who focus on different tasks? That is the main balance issue i say.

Same for the Railjack, instead of able ot use several for different tasks we are forced as a team to mainteance one ship only one player owns, so of course people will and are forced to focus on one ship alone, it defeates the purpsoe of coop game, sicne one player is basically forced to Upgrade his ship while others not have to since they join his anyway.

I personaly disliekd this whole Railjack idea already, another big empty map, but in space, just like Eidolon and Orbis, atleast there you have diffretn taks and thigns you can do Railjack is a overhyped blowned up archwign update with nothing really fleshed out, personal opinion. Those who enjoy it, have fun with it, end of story.

On the topic agian itself it is funyn how they basically gone back ot the start with this, people not having vacuum, only for one pet to have it and taking YEARS to fix it, what fun is this flying around shooting crates and you have to fly around 20 minutes or so after the mision ended to not miss out any, and it is not like you can ignore it consdering the amount you need to build stuff for now. It is a mess and DE should be simply ashamed of such, it clearly shows they now paly tehre own game depsite showing so in prime time streams.

And don't get me started howi also want Helios on my archwign and Railjack for codex scans, Astral Autopsy not helps agaisnt those enmys. Atleast make it a upgrade or a turret, but first more fixes would be nice overall. I still ahve half of my turret or ship in my cam due bugs and can't see anything that way.

On 2020-03-25 at 10:30 PM, Marine027 said:

Meaning they created another meta, instead of balancing around all Archwings or Frames they made speciifc ones stand to much out like. I know it is hard balancing around everything but Archwings we only have 4 variants yet onyl one seems not as trash as the rest is trash basically, we seen this in Railjack already and yet they not learned of it yet agian.

Ftfy