Derak_Torga

Unable to log in

after I launched the game I got to the log in screen, but when I type my password in it just gives me a network error. the day is clear and the Wifi hasn't had any issues all day and works fine for the rest of my computer, not sure why I cant log into Warframe. anyone else having this issue today?

when i try to log in warframe doesnt let me says log in failed. check info and i wrote it correct please fix this bug warframe 

It took me like 6 tries as well. I've been testing my internet to see if that is the issue but my connection is steady which leads me to assume that its warframe that is the issue. 

Must be the servers getting hammered with everyone logging in to do the new content but since there is a time limit for the emblems and requires a bit of a grind to get guess no one is logging out much to ease the strain on the servers if that is the issue could be other factors also though.

Pretty sure this is connected to the "Network Not Responding" bug as well.

Constant "Network not responding" errors in the game. Reinstalled the game but now I can't even login getting the same message. What changed?

22 minutes ago, evil-ninja said:

Constant "Network not responding" errors in the game. Reinstalled the game but now I can't even login getting the same message. What changed?

Also just reinstalled. Can't log in still.

Same here, tried the whole day to log in and the same message pops up, its a joke. Tried to send a ticket online but no response yet from them.