[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.3

100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

That's nice. So you broke many payouts just by pushing this hotfix?

• Like 10

Why not like the antique raid host? This help much to matchmaking. 8 Person squad with 4 to the earth and space 🤔

• Like 6

mmm, double the best score is a heavy heavy nerf to non vets, my friends could happily run 10 runs of 4 kills and bail and get the reward, now they will just get peanuts

• Like 7

When will be Railjack 1:1 scale for real? Also no thrusters for turning... hmmm.

Can you guys extend the event for another month or 2? I do not have confidence that you will fix everything before the event ends.

• Like 28

Quick question - will the visual bug for the Corpus eximus units ever be fixed? It's been in the game for a long while, and I think it's about time that it's fixed now that the Deadlock Protocol is coming up-

thank you, that railjack matchmaking gonna make most ppl lifes much easier now 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zenabiz said:

so the missing rewards for the time I have already played - will I be getting those?

I doute it

• Like 5

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.

If a fix comes, will those people who got the wrong amount of credits get the proper amount credited to their inventories? because I got rank 3 in both Condrix and Murex (so I should have gotten 10,000 credits each), but all I got was 2,000 credits each. If it were just 1000 or 2000 credits I wouldn't mind the loss, but losing 16,000 credits is quite frustrating

• Like 14

Posted (edited)

I still can't log into the mobile app or the desktop game 😞

Now it's working!

Edited by Stormfeather85
Now working!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

• As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

But it was a total random bonus credits! We did 11250 points in space battles yesterday, we reached rank 3 and we all got only 2k bonus points for that. And today I did some ground mission with randoms, got rank 1 and received 6000 bonus credits. And as VERY MANY other players say - they have been getting random rewards as well. Like they have a full squad all do same missions and each of them receives different bonus!

• Like 7

Just now, Calf_ said:

If a fix comes, will those people who got the wrong amount of credits get the proper amount credited to their inventories? because I got rank 3 in both Condrix and Murex (so I should have gotten 10,000 credits each), but all I got was 2,000 credits each. If it were just 1000 or 2000 credits I wouldn't mind the loss, but losing 16,000 credits is quite frustrating

well, the new hotfix seems to imply you're not supposed to be able to get 20k, but are instead limited to 10k per 100/100 murex for an even worse grind...

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

OK, seriously, why do Ground and Space points have to be separated?  That's ridiculous.  All it does is encourage people to turtle-up in one of the two modes, which makes it more difficult to get 100/100 kills.  Combine the point totals on both fronts before handing out the bonus, that way people can swap between the two as needed, and people don't feel punished for actually trying to help everyone achieve the goal.

Seriously DE, is this a co-op event or a toxic one?

Edited by UFOLoche
  • Like 32

thank you for the fixes

question: is the ground team suppose to not be able to actually go endless with forced extraction at 16 scans? 

really bummed out we're getting scaling rewards but can't actually scale...

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

EDIT: I received the payout for premature end, but it's bugged. 2000 for Rank III. No calculation for new patch either, which would put me at 14k.

Edited by kevoras
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Best Score between Ground or Space

Why you even divide this? What the point of? You are only push players to stay at Ground or Space. And if it unbalanced, it's mean failure. Couse you may need to switch, and that result in point loss.

• Like 11