Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.3

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Change

• We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.
    • As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
    • As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
    • This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

That's a nerf to people who could achieve 5000 score before 100/100.

Edit:
Except if the wording is right and we get the double amount as victory payout, which will be 10000 extra credits in case of 5000 score.
Then it's great!

Just now, Mephane said:

So if you only ever do mediocre runs, let's say 500-600 points ground assault, you don't even get a 2000 point payout at the end when previously you easily could but just running these missions consistently.

Yes, this is a buff for someone who shows up late and manages to score a 2000 point ground assault right before the end of the round. It's massive nerf and slap in the face for someone who doesn't have a premade group of hyperoptimized players, and just runs the missions diligently with whatever groups the matchmaker happens to form, to whatever point amount the PUG manages to reach.

I think this means it looks at your total points from ground or space, then doubles them. So if you did a 500-point ground thrice, you have 1500 points total, and then that is doubled for a 3000 credit victory bonus. If you also did one 1875 Murex raid in the same flotilla (so 1875 total Space points), that number gets doubled instead, so you would have 3750 credit victory bonus.   

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

So, does this mean that me not getting the rewards is intended when there wasn't 100 murex driven away and my friend who was playing with me getting rewards in the same flotilla is the bug?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

300/600 is pitiful, rise this. 1000 at MINIMUM!. Trying to force the RJ part of this, is not gonna go well. Not everyone wants to do the RJ part, make them both fair to each other., even 8,000 is next to nothing and the Murex gets driven away FAR to quickly, froceing players to "rush and hurry"

1 minute ago, metatronlives said:

I think this means it looks at your total points from ground or space, then doubles them. So if you did a 500-point ground thrice, you have 1500 points total, and then that is doubled for a 3000 credit victory bonus. If you also did one 1875 Murex raid in the same flotilla (so 1875 total Space points), that number gets doubled instead, so you would have 3750 credit victory bonus.   

The hotfix description sounds very much like it only looks at the best single mission and not your total accumulated over multiple missions.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Change

• We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.

We have several other known issues we are investigating for Flotilla Kill Code upload progress and bug reports have been helpful in tracking down the issues. 

So, the ground teams will continue receiving fewer credits despite working towards the same goal AND being integral to the success of the space teams?

Yeah, no. F*** this sh*t. Not playing until y'all fix this.

The new score rewards are only going to further the divide in reward inconsistencies for time spent in murex raids vs time spent in ground assault. There is already a huge issue with not enough people doing ground mission to supply codes for murex raids and this will make it worse because you can earn twice the points in the same amount of time doing railjack vs condrix. This just means the most stubborn railjack players will receive the most rewards while others feel forced into doing ground missions for less.

il y a 9 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout,

And there's ppl receiving nothing at all...

Warframe0005.jpgWarframe0006.jpg

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

this is still a problem. if people don't play the event or if my server doesn't populate then i am punished for it. just did run where i joined a server that was listed as busy and had more murex driven away than the others. did 4 extended railjack runs and in the end got nothing because people left for other servers. i can foresee this becoming a bigger issue as people get frustrated and begin ignoring this operation.  just scrap the battle pay all together and rebalance the credit rewards. 

either the timer for the entire appearence or the 100 murex limit needs to go still. Both just make the event awful as you are gonna be flooded with relays that are nearly or completely full. Time spent looking for a good relay is just time wasted for no good reason. Ideally the murex limit needs to go away. I wish DE would stop with the mindset of "lets make this grind/change 'conservative' (=horribly long) at start and maybe change (=improve) it later'. When first releasing content we should be the most excited about it, not think "well it's gonna suck for now, maybe come back later, could be fixed in 3 months from now".

I also have one question: can you get the victory pay from 2 different relay instances?

4 minutes ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

No cost adjustment? Not playing. 

This ^

4 minutes ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

Why you even divide this? What the point of? You are only push players to stay at Ground or Space. And if it unbalanced, it's mean failure. Couse you may need to switch, and that result in point loss.

3 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

That's a nerf to people who could achieve 5000 score before 100/100.

At this point, I'm not even srupised.

Just now, Desolator_X said:

Does this mean I still need to stay in the same flotilla instance until it reaches 100/100 or I don't get the rewards? Seems a huge waste of time to me...

You can leave the flotilla, after the wave the bonus should be mailed to you via the in game mail system. 

Archived