[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.3

Victory payout should be based on combined score between ground and space, not best score between ground and space. This system punishes players who switch teams mid-mission to account for an inbalanced flotilla roster.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000).

so we can only do 1 mission.. since u wont get the bonus from doing another 5k points in the other mission?? why ? 

after reaching 10k points can we go to another instance and join another mission right away or will that override our previous score ?

• Like 7

Any reason why redeemer prime does 10x less damage if you're host against the condrix?

so i ended the event 100/100 with more than 5k of points, then the fix came, and no bonus in the mailbox, thanks for your endless quantity of bugs

• Like 13

So i reached rank 3 with the Railjack side of the event before this hotfix was out. Just logged in to be greeted by a 2k bonus instead of 20k bonus ... Lets make this event even more grindy, lets extend it by 6 or 12 months to get all the reward at least.

• Like 6

Not even gonna read the rest of it (yes I will, gimme a sec)

First big change being to the bonus is beautiful. The sense of community built the after party is something I haven't experienced before in a long long time in any game and I'm so happy we'll have something tangible to celebrate during the Intermission. Still hold out for a maybe inverse scaling bonus for sub 100/100 relays, like have the number the be the % of the bonus you get in the end just so 99/100 doesn't mean you get nothing. Maybe keep 100 special by making it double the event points you get for emblems. Not great but something.

All said, ❤️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Funkzie said:

so we can only do 1 mission.. since u wont get the bonus from doing another 5k points in the other mission?? why ? 

after reaching 10k points can we go to another instance and join another mission right away or will that override our previous score ?

Yeah seems like it really should be ground AND space. 

I get that they want to separate the two for the leader boards because those apparently need to be a thing for reasons unknown but for the contribution bonus it shouldn't matter where the points are coming from. 

• Like 2

Pls fix the UI of the progress bar, it gets bugged in every mission. Also fix the crash that occurs when the host starts a new raid when all the party members haven't finished to load back to the flotilla, it causes host migration and problem with the connection most of the time.

Shooting condrix with rubico prime cant triger arcanes momentum and acceleration

• Like 1

Only payouts I got was 2k all the time even though I earned more than that. Hope I didn't waste my time if you decide to not fix that retroactively.

• Like 1

Still getting incorrect payout for Murex Raid! Got over 5000 points a few different times and only got Emblem II and 2000 points. The only time i got the correct amount was when i stay in the relay until the timer ran out.

• Like 2

I just got done playing together with a friend. He got a 10k reward, while I got a 2k reward, what? We played in the same squad, did the same missions, from start to finish and at no point did he run any extra missions.

So why the massive inconsistency in payout?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This new hotfix is coolbut I have a problem with this new payout system. It strongly nerfs people who can efficiently do the missions but buffs people who are late. I think it shouldnt tskr the highest score, but it should add all score together.

Also the explosion of the Basmu is barely visable, please fix.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish.

Thank you I have been waiting for this!

Oh boy. Why is it best between Ground OR Space and not them combined and did you really have to add the cap? Shouldn't you ENCOURAGE mission variety so we don't burn ourselves out by grind the same damn mission for 3 hours straight? And don't you think Clan/Alliance specific flotilla relays would be great for player coordination?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

That's a nerf to people who could achieve 5000 score before 100/100.

5,000 x 2 = 10,000. 10k is still the current cap.

How is this a nerf to people that could achieve 5k already? It literally only affects the people that couldn't get to 5k before 100/100.

??

• Like 1

How do you plan on addressing the issues of people in the same squad, with the same numbers, getting different rewards.

We all got the rank III emblem. And in the very same mail we...

Two of us got, with 10.205 points on the board, 2000 credits. A third member got 6000. 

Earlier that day, in the same squad, two received 2000 as reward for rank III, while another received 10.000.

So I do not see any consistency in any way and it is, to say the least, slightly frustrating.

• Like 5

I must say that I'm extremely frustrated by the sheer amount of Scarlet Credits and other rewards that I've earned (or would have earned) as a result of bugs either preventing missions from starting or causing infinite load fail states at their end. I feel cheated, and I would like to know if DE has any intention of offering some compensation to people who have lost out in this way.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to Chat link Stance Forma

That's an important stuff for sure, but do you have any ideas when they'll let us become at least level 61 prestige at nightwave?

Hi, this heppned to me just now, I don't know if it is a know issue or not...

As soon as wave started, we (full squad) travelled to ground and manage to make +6k point (3 missions with 17 Condrix killed each). 

After that, we went on RJ mission noticing that even if codes were sent, Murex count kept low.

After 10 min we only got 1 code, making the mission too long, boring and not worthy since we only could account 90 point. Obv., we didn't make the 100 even though the ground squads kept sending codes that we never received... 

Hopes this can be helpful to improve the event, ty!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish.

This gives me an idea. I'll go see if all those funky pools of stuff on the Murex have fish.

s e n t i e n t

f i s h

• Like 1