Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.3

[DE]Megan

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.

You owe me 4k scarlet credits. Even with the 27.3.3 changes, my 6k score run would have been capped down to 10k but still I only got 6k in in-game email.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO PAY PEOPLE BACK WHAT THEY'RE OWED? I'm not the only one owed store credits (Scott were you watching Tactical Potato this AM??).

I'm also owed 8k for yesterday when I also hit rank 3 but was unaware of the scoring/ranking system, so just check my game history and shoot over an in-game mail with 12k scarlet credits. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, xChibix said:

5,000 x 2 = 10,000. 10k is still the current cap.

How is this a nerf to people that could achieve 5k already? It literally only affects the people that couldn't get to 5k before 100/100.

??

Sorry to break it to you, but 5000+10000=15000 while 5000x2=10000

16 minutes ago, Calf_ said:

If a fix comes, will those people who got the wrong amount of credits get the proper amount credited to their inventories? because I got rank 3 in both Condrix and Murex (so I should have gotten 10,000 credits each), but all I got was 2,000 credits each. If it were just 1000 or 2000 credits I wouldn't mind the loss, but losing 16,000 credits is quite frustrating

This. Do you seriously want us all submitting support tickets for those? Because with how overpriced everything is in the event store, forcing you to give us every credit we wasted time to earn is the only reasonable response.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.3

Hotdropped last night:

• Fixed inability to Trade.

Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Change

• We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.
    • As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
    • As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
    • This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.

We have several other known issues we are investigating for Flotilla Kill Code upload progress and bug reports have been helpful in tracking down the issues. 

General Scarlet Spear Changes & Fixes

• Railjack owners now have the option to either Host a Murex Raid with their own Railjack or Join another Murex Raid.
  • Squads whose OpLinks are in good condition will now continue to show 'Scanning Kill Codes' as their status to avoid confusion (previously it could change from ‘Scanning Kill Codes’ to ‘Deploying OpLink’ if a healthy OpLink status was updated).
  • Your Scarlet Spear Credit count will now display in Little Duck’s store UI similar to how Credits, Platinum, etc are displayed.
  • Fixed inability to invite other players in the same Flotilla to form a squad.
  • Fixes towards the Condrix not spawning once you reach the waypoint in the Ground mission.
  • Fixed scoring discrepancies if a Host migration occurred after the first Condrix in a Ground mission was completed:
    • The score does not increase at all for the next Condrix that is completed. 
    • The 3rd Condrix is completed and the score only goes up by 5 for each Kill Code (as if this was the first Condrix to be completed).
  • Fixed Murex Raid Satellite waypoint not disappearing if a Host migration occurred after driving away the respective Murex.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to Host a session to rejoin a Scarlet Spear Flotilla.
  • Fixed a crash when the Aerolyst spawned.
    • This was a result of the Aerolyst instantly dying when spawned due to player AoE damage. The Aerolyst will now spawn invulnerable for 1 second to avoid this crash and give the poor guy a chance to wiggle his fingers at you!
  • Fixed Sentient Ramsleds not being removed after warping between Railjack missions.
  • Fixed a script error when Crewships are encountered in the Murex Raid.
  • Fixed a script error if Sentient Fighter reinforcements spawn just as the Satellite is destroyed in a Murex Raid.

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed Heat Accretion stat comparison not working in the Railjack Configure panel.
  • Fixed a script error when encountering the Sentient Anomaly POI.

Deferred Rendering Fixes:

• Fixed Ice Spring not having any textures with Deferred Rendering enabled.

Optimizations:

• Optimized out a number small memory bloats in the type-dep database to reduce the risk of crashes due to relocation (player loadouts in relays, procedural levels, etc).
  • Fixed high GPU Effects time when shooting Profit Taker's legs with the Imperator Vandal.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur on slow internet connections if you quit the game while loading into a Relay. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by mashing "Launch Mission" button while matchmaking service was already trying to find/Host/join a mission.
  • Fixed a crash when viewing Warframe Ability videos in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed several types of crashes that could occur when travelling to or from Towns, Relays or Dojos.
  • Fixed Operators not having correct body customizations/proportions.
  • Fixed certain Armor pieces not fitting correctly on Companions.
  • Fixed incorrect Energy color on the Nezha Yaksha Helmet. As reported here:
  • Fixed the transport ships at the end of the Rush mission (Kepler, Phobos) Shield Drones having no hit box, resulting in an inability to complete the mission.
  • Fixed inability to Chat link Stance Forma.
  • Fixed a script error that resulted in a crash if a Host migration occurred when you returned to the Orbiter from a Survival mission.
  • Fixed a script error occurring when loading into a mission while the Pause Menu was open.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Fish.

I make it simple. Why on earth not directly from the start? Why does it have to be like it was previously released. Just Why? I mean you're competing of player time during an lockout with DOOM, Animal Crossing, WoW Exp Bonus, etc. etc. And it got the greenlight from you (read it as DE) in this state? How on earth got this Gameplay and Progression got a greenlight. How?

To end this with a small upvote. Kudos to the Sound and Artdesign Team. For the rest try to get better.

So, are the bonuses that we get not counted towards our score?

I have a score of almost 20k in my profile and for the event, but I have bought one of the weapons (15k), and the glyph (2k) and have 13k credits currently, so counting the bonuses I should be somewhere around 30k right now. Not sure if those bonuses are supposed to be counted separately or not.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack owners now have the option to either Host a Murex Raid with their own Railjack or Join another Murex Raid.

Very necessary changes. It was honestly just broken before.

Prices are still insane and twice as high than the "placeholder" values from devstream.

The event is still balanced around a premade squad with meta frames.

The event still punishes you for not having a full squad. Why doing solo should take 4x longer?

The Railjack part of Scarlet Spear just plain isn't fun and takes longer, especially with less people or solo.

Ground Teams can be solo'd, are more fun, and have quicker payouts.

Railjack enemies need to have their scaling brought down, prices in LD's shop reduced/base rewards increased, and a reason to do Railjack.

There isn't a relay I can go to where the ratio of Ground to Railjack isn't more than triple in Ground's favor, because Railjack isn't as fun, fast, easy, and we don't even have all of the Intrinsics yet.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Victory Payout Change

• We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

•  

I wish you guys would move away from this '100/100 Murex driven away' for the victory payout, or just completely remove victory payouts alltogether and increase the amount of credits earned per run. It's just a needlessly convoluted and frustrating reward system. It combines time gating with random "luck" elements that are completely out of your hands. I know on paper it probably sounded cool and thematically fitting for the designers, but in practice it's just frustrating to navigate the logistics of it for us players. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb MobyTheDuck:

Prices are still insane and twice as high than the "placeholder" values from devstream.

The event still punishes you for not having a full squad. Why doing solo should take 4x longer?

My guess is just to sell plat for the unwanted Rank Arcane Changes 😜

1 minute ago, MobyTheDuck said:

This.

Not everybody has a big clan or list of friends, and playing with randoms is a seriously awful time. 

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout

How is this going to work tho? Because for two times I reached rank 3 and got the wrong amount. The first one I got 6k and the second one (which was a few minutes before this hotfix) I got only 2k (and my score was 8k). Im getting the Rank 3 emblems in the email, but only got the right amount of creds once. Is there a plan for a retroactive reward for this cases? 

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

To be clear:

Sx4bl9R.jpg

Zk4NIzc.jpg

We're not making this up, this happened, and it happened to loads of players.

Same here and i get sick of it ... Going to stop playing the event till the fix it. But they better pay us the missing credits back ... And extend the event, hell that even helps with the content drought after this event xD

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories. Previously, your Victory Payout was determined by your Rank in the Flotilla (I, II, or III). Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

• As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

Why always strange and convoluted scoring schemes?

Here's a radically novel idea: Do a mission -> get rewards.

If the balance between payouts and rewards is wrong (it is), either increase direct payouts, or make the rewards cheaper.

2 minutes ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

I wish you guys would move away from this '100/100 Murex driven away' for the victory payout, or just completely remove victory payouts alltogether and increase the amount of credits earned per run. It's just a needlessly convoluted and frustrating reward system. It combines time gating with random "luck" elements that are completely out of your hands. I know on paper it probably sounded cool and thematically fitting for the designers, but in practice it's just frustrating to navigate the logistics of it for us players. 

Exactly.

Even a squad who plays perfect can get screwed over by things out of their control. 

Archived