Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations:

Is there something that can be done about Scarlet Spear? Data being sent / received around the relay, squad isolation bubbles, or something in there?

I don't have a top-end PC, but this is the first time Warframe has caused my PC to overheat, and the only real difference seems to be the OpLink mechanic. I'm getting a lot of chat messages on what other players are doing in their missions, so I'm getting the feeling data is getting sent to and received from every other squad (which means running a mission + a fair bit of processing for part of the relay instance). But if I'm in a mission, I only really need to know what I'm getting or sending, or who might be the sender / receiver.

Even for people who don't have PC problems with the update, there's a lot of info thrown into the chat, and I'm not getting a sense much of it is that important. Especially when there's just so much of it and nothing really stands out beyond a few funny names.

So anyone here knows c l e a r l y   how the event works ? Because  No Tutorial nor Explanation InGame. 

Apart of the fact that we need more hotfix 'cause it's unplayable really lol. But the AD is dope, my RTX 2070 Super is pleased 😄

I have literally revived a payout from flotilla just once and never receive global event points from ground missions and only sometimes from space. I got the post mission points to spend in shop but its like the game doesn't recognise them anywhere else. Also since matchmaking is horrible joining a squad usually involves leaving flotilla, inviting entering flotilla and entering flotilla where you already had progress is basically luck. Does game keep track so you can still get payout from old flotilla, what about if you have to exit the game and logout? Honestly the bonus payout only if 100/100 that flotilla is a terrible idea just give the people their rewards on end of mission regardless of flotilla progress. Its out of your control, feels completely random is not explained at all, payouts are bugged, why do it like that at all. I dont understand whats the point of making it needlessly complex like that.

10 minutes ago, Biel2D said:

Full squad... 1980 points in Murex raids. Not the best, but not the worst. Should grant me 3960 credits...

Yeah... I really hope you manage to fix that very soon.

So....they didn't actually fix the reward points bug, they just replaced with an equivalent one.

DE please. Surely you folks know that this is not going well. You know that, right? You guys are broadly aware that this has not been a good start to the Operation?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A known issue that we’re aware of/investigating are the reports of receiving the wrong amount of Victory Payout respective to the Rank which is earned in the Flotilla. However, there are reports of players receiving the correct amount of Victory Payout, which is why we’re continuing to investigate the discrepancies. We have some fixes in the works that will be tested overnight before we submit for a Hotfix.

THIS ONLY CALCULATES THE LAST Mission you did before timer runs out..

I did 3 murex, but only my last one was multiplied..

please change so that all the credits you scored are multiplied from all murexes

7 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

DE please. Surely you folks know that this is not going well. You know that, right? You guys are broadly aware that this has not been a good start to the Operation?

I think they're arrogant enough to drink their own Kool-aid and believe that the Operation is a resounding success.

DE, fix it!

I got 8000+ score in a leaderboard in a relax, it reached 100/100 murax driven away. 

According to your hotfix, I am supposed to get 10000 credits bonus. 
I got 690. 

H e l p . 

2 minutes ago, -HK-Joxeia said:

DE, fix it!

I got 8000+ score in a leaderboard in a relax, it reached 100/100 murax driven away. 

According to your hotfix, I am supposed to get 10000 credits bonus. 
I got 690. 

H e l p . 

THIS ONLY CALCULATES THE LAST Mission you did before timer runs out.. if you switch murex relays it seems to reset

Archived