Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have One Question?

rechot

" A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you.  "  I question this phrase what does it mean. It says a call echos throughout the system what does it mean. it is said in the video of the Excalibur kneeling and greenir closing in. It is one of the main things i remember. The most annoying thing though is "The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers. "

What does that even mean. This has been said in the story part of the website. What does this mean we interact with the lotus never. The only way we directly talk to her is when we are doing are ranking up. 

To tie this in with gameplay is there some type of fight we have to do to make are way toward her telling use the secrets of the warframe. will this unlock some 5th power. some thing to do with the orkon i guess though, because her symbol is all over the orkon ships. If the Lotus is orkon is she telling us to find her and train. Once you start the game you notice there is no mention of either of these things within the void. Will we have missions in the void to gather the secret of the warframes.