Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flotilla bonuses and switching relays

Vit0Corleone

Question

I've asked around but don't have any definite answer to this.

Does anyone know for sure if you keep your bonuses when switching relays?

For example, I was playing on a relay/flotilla and was rank 3 after doing maybe 4 full runs. That relay is at 40/100 Murex.

What happens if I switch relays? Do I get the bonuses from the relay I was previously at or do I lose the bonuses? If I then go and get rank 3 on this new relay, do I also get bonuses from that one too?

( this stuff is kinda confusing and DE doesn't explain it properly )

Edited by Vit0Corleone
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

You get the bonus from all relays assuming that it is successful. Just hit rank 3 in one and rank 1 in another about 2 hr ago and got two mail messages with emblems and credits attached to both. In my case they were both murex Rail jack missions

If the flotilla went to 100/100, you get the bonus after switching.

So this means it's better to choose a flotilla that has a good chance to complete. You can get multiple bonuses that way. And ignore other ones.

The system is a terrible design.

Edited by Aazhyd

On 2020-03-26 at 1:45 AM, Vit0Corleone said:

What happens if I switch relays? Do I get the bonuses from the relay I was previously at or do I lose the bonuses? If I then go and get rank 3 on this new relay, do I also get bonuses from that one too?

Afaik If you start doing progress in the other flotitall while your previous has not reached 100/100 the score is overwritten.

If you let it go to 100 you should get double bonus should you be eligible on second flotilla.

On 2020-03-31 at 5:22 AM, Zakkhar said:

Afaik If you start doing progress in the other flotitall while your previous has not reached 100/100 the score is overwritten.

If you let it go to 100 you should get double bonus should you be eligible on second flotilla.

This isn't true,  at least it wasn't for me this morning.  Left an 85/100 flotilla that was certain to complete in time,   a new one immediately.   Got bonuses for both. 

On 2020-03-31 at 8:22 PM, Zakkhar said:

3 hours ago, hyzmarca said:

This isn't true,  at least it wasn't for me this morning.  Left an 85/100 flotilla that was certain to complete in time,   a new one immediately.   Got bonuses for both. 

This is caused by a bug.

You should receive all bonus form all flotilla you had joined, as long as flotilla reach 100/100.

However, 2 out of 3 times, a bug will cause you to lose the progression on the 1st flotilla, resulting that you only receive bonus form 2nd flotilla.

Until DE fix this, only way to go around this bug is to wait until 1st flotilla reach 100/100, leave, make sure you received the bonus in mail, then you can join the 2nd flotilla.