Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General_Durandal

Scarlet Spear: Didn't get my bonus end credits

~

From what I read/heard, at the end of each attack, if the murex are at 100/100,
you get x2 of your score in creds from Duck in a inbox message.

Well, In one 100/100 relay, I had over 1000,
and in another I had 15, because the murex left before the 2nd condrix showed.

But when it ended, I only got 30 bonus credits,
when I should have gotten 30, + 2Ksomething.

~

Just finished getting over 4000 score by running ground missions for 3 hours straight just to get two emblems and NOT the 6000 scarlet credits i should've gotten... definitely not taking part in this event anymore until this is fixed because that's honestly ridiculous... No way for me to put in a ticket and get this sorted either since according to Region Chat ingame its happening to Everyone... guess i'm just S#&$ out of luck, eh Warframe? Nice...

Same here, as with many others in the region chat. There no longer are any rewards for completing this.

I logged in and got notified about a new inbox message dated to a previous conflict that I already got the credit bonuses for with nothing attached but the three emblems I earned in a conflict I did right after the hotfix today. No bonus credits even though I should have gotten some and the amount in my inventory is unchanged. I played an entire wave and got emblems I guess. 

Same here.

I'm... probably one of the more patient people on this board when it comes to DE's shenanigans, bugs, what have you. But how the hell did they manage to #*!% this one up? This system - getting event rewards through the inbox - has worked for literally years. Even in the face of other bugs, it works. How the hell did they screw it up this time?

Same. First time reaching Rank 3 ground emblem with 7110 points. Murex 100/100 when I left the relay.

Then inbox message gave me only emblems, no credits.

Same boat. Held off since the first hotfix. Seeing the third and payout changes thought it was a good time to jump back in. But never thought the thing would be more broken than it was before. 

Also not having received the bonus credits, I'd like to mention that the score itself should have been tracked (I received the basic points for the operation) and thus DE could theoretically be able to retroactively award the bonus credits for everyone who did not receive them in their inbox. Cheers!

Also just had this problem. 3 medals, no rewards. Im 100% sure at least 1 of the instances hit 100/100 as we got booted out of our last ground mission due to there being no condrixs left to kill.

dVNgrxT.pngUj0NMqY.pngzp1l9jm.png

Gonna' chime in on this one.  Completed the 5000 point tier, got nothing but the emblem as a reward.  It's pretty embarrassing that the one mechanic keeping this event from being a horrible, monotonous grind doesn't work properly.

Yup, yesterday before the update I did 4400 in a single 3hr instance but no bonus credit.

Then today after the update, I did 6600 but only gotten 10k bonus credits and not the 6600x2 bonus as said in the latest update.

7 minutes ago, Aerophobius said:

Bonus per wave caps at 10k.

Oh wait.. you are right. I forgot about that. My bad. lol

Same here. Emblem for 7k point score with 100 murexes driven off. No bonus. Not committing to this beyond a 11 foot pole.

Have the same problem. I managed to rank to III last night, but now after logging in I only got the emblem in the inbox:

586392633be8e1f723c5cb92620d059123c3edb3

06033487baa373cfedd39eeb4fa7b98c47e688ac

636870167bdcd9e454856adf8bdcda0e507dc092

Also, it's not that the credits are being awarded without a notification. As of this post, I have 11,000 credits having not spent what I earned last night (Waiting for Arcanes), which doesn't match what the total should be with the bonus if you get 5,000 points to hit the 2x cap (At least 15,000 total [Base + Bonus]).

This is very frustrating, DE.

My partner and I only got an emblem from our final run last night before logging for the night we had points of just under 2k.

Just did a 2h run with over 5000 score and only got the emblems no bonus reward. Fix your game DE... Making us do the same thing for hours without proper reward is ridiculous. 

Did a 5k ground run with a great friend last night reaching rank III ground emblem (we also did a quick space murex run to help out our flotilla reach 100/100 before the timer expired so we also got a rank I space as well). Neither of us received our bonus credits in inbox either. @[DE]Rebecca please inform your developers there are several players now reporting this issue and it should be investigated now please.

I still haven't recieved any Bonus Reward for all the 100/100 missions either, just a random Emblem in the mail.

Same here. We've completed a 2x17 run with 20s left until the restart and all we've got was a darn emblem

r6NxQeK.jpg