Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: Didn't get my bonus end credits

General_Durandal

Same thing happened for me yesterday, losing a bonus pay for Murex III. Stayed in the relay afterwards and switched to killing Condrixes to help with the last couple of Murex, we hit 100/100 and they all retreated after my 5th or so. Returned to relay, nothing. Went away because the wave goes on for another hour. Relogged a couple of minutes before wave ends, still nothing. New wave starts, I pick a relay to start looking for squads and the mail comes in with only the badge.

Don't know how often this happens because the wave just before that my relay also hit 100/100 pretty late and we all got the payout just fine.

6 hours ago, C-60 said:

Same thing happened for me yesterday, losing a bonus pay for Murex III. Stayed in the relay afterwards and switched to killing Condrixes to help with the last couple of Murex, we hit 100/100 and they all retreated after my 5th or so. Returned to relay, nothing. Went away because the wave goes on for another hour. Relogged a couple of minutes before wave ends, still nothing. New wave starts, I pick a relay to start looking for squads and the mail comes in with only the badge.

Don't know how often this happens because the wave just before that my relay also hit 100/100 pretty late and we all got the payout just fine.

Just had this same thing happened to me again. Completed everything, cheers and congratulations, then nothing. Then the emblem comes with nothing else. Also had the victory payout delivered in timely manner the wave before.