Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear no rewards

Aryustailm

After getting 100/100 in our relay and waiting out the timer so as to not lose everything (as we've read *those* warnings):

No rewards. No email, no bonus points, no credits, no emblem, no progression on the /50000

Waiting out the timer and losing everything if one's forced to switch relays (like from it going empty an hour in) is bad enough but this takes the cake.

I had the same experience just now. Even waited for the new wave to start before leaving. We got an emblem but no scarlet credit bonus 😞 feels bad man... The group I was with did 3 ground missions getting all the way through 17 each with the exception of the last one, we got 16/17 because it hit 100/100. 

• Like 2

Yep, emblems only. First in space in our relay, 100/100 confirmed. I've lost out on almost 40k credits now. I keep playing because I've been having a good time, but the amount I am losing out on is really S#&$ty.

Edited by Zaveta
Clarity
  • Like 1

I've had the same issue on 2 ground runs yesterday. Once prior to the hotfix where the Tier 2 points/badge in-game resulted in Tier 1 rewards and once from the Tier 3 points/badge in-game resulted with Tier 3 badge but no scarlet credits.  Screenshots of the flotilla leader board and in-game emails with timestamps are in the album below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xMfYKUh9XVYzehoQ6

Same for me for the last three times lots I participated in. Got the emblem but no bonus. On a third one (after hotfix 3) I didn't get enough points for an emblem and no bonus either. At least two of those reached 100/100, third one verly likely too.