Mdos

Stuck in Upgrade Mods Screen

Posted (edited)

There is a bug where occasionally you get stuck in the Mod Screen after backing out from upgrading them and you can't select anything that would let you get back to your orbiter. Has happened twice so far. Only to get out of it is to force close the game and reopen. Not sure if this is because of the recent hotfix or not.

BF188D187A75D689DC5BAECA7FA32FD3016C8039

Edited by Mdos
  • Like 1

I've also got this since the recent patch, If i alt tab while in Mod menu it seems to cause the issue 100% of the time.

Same for me, has happened multiple times now, alt+f4 has been the only way out :/

Same issue.. happens when you click the mods from arcenal-upgrade view..

Same issue here. Been formaing paracesis so I've been afraid to touch it now. Started with last hotfix which did fix the scroll bar disappearing from chat window, which is nice. But this mod menu bug has been the first time I've had a bug that made me alt-f4 to fix it. 

same here. I hope its fixed soon, it happens EVERY time I level up a mod

Posted (edited)

Hello this has happened to me many times aswell lately. I opened support ticket but they asked me to post here but now I see someone else has it too, thank you for writing about it.

On another note sometimes while in a squad I can't press escape aswell so I get stuck with squad who start mission.

It is resolved once ingame but for the modding bug where I can't press escape it is resolved with alt + f4

Edited by NESWRA
spelling

Same for me. I also noticed that the "Arsenal" menu item disappears sometimes when I hit escape from inside the orbiter.  I can get into the Arsenal by going to it, but then I can't get out as mentioned in this thread.