Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To all the PC players performing QC work.....

To all the PC players being forced into Quality Control Servitude, my humble gratitude is all I can offer to ease your burden! 

Clearly from the volume of responses, on this medium alone, should warrant some serious inspection of DE's Quality Control dept! (or should I say lack thereof)  It seems that PC players are becoming more reliant upon to do the QC work, that usually, people would get compensated for their efforts.  I just wanted to say us console players appreciate your sweat shop work to keep Warframe afloat in these troubled times!  I hope that DE will listen to it's playerbase and fix the plethora of problems before the Scarlett Letter F for Fail is sewn into our consoles lapel!

Stay Safe and Well my fellow Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)sinamanthediva
grammar correction
  • Like 24

Wish I could be part of the QC team on Switch 😕 I wanna help Warframe with my thoughts and experiences while not falling prey to reactionary action.

edit: Hey, wait a minute. You’re speaking for all of us but you only tagged Xbox 😛 

*for the record, I can’t stand some of these “PC beta testers”!*

Edited by (NSW)Greybones

Funny thing about saying they should get compensated....most Warframe partners get the Prime Access and Accessories as a way of DE saying THANK YOU FOR BEING A PARTNER.

Also, they get many a other set of mods, skins, and other goods the rest of us gotta buy, trade, and find in game. They know that this is a form of gratitude DE gives for them finding bugs and seeing what works. I appreciate them doing the front line work...but the crying is getting annoying. I would understand if they did not get the stuff from DE....BUT THEY DO GET THE STUFF AND STILL GOTTA WATERFALL.

To those partners who DO understand where they are on the testing area and get stuff from DE without moaning....MAJOR BIG THANKS for play testing to get things right for consoles.

You are the real MVP....but squeaky wheels get the oil

• Like 1

when i look at all these,most bugs largely happen due to lower end machines and internet connection.

i myself have a decent laptop and internet and rarely come across bugs especially when i am the one hosting.

However,when i am not hosting, i do get bugs,especially when i get high ping,or the host not having the best machine. Earth tileset and prob railjack missions is know for lagging lower end machines if i am not wrong.

The thing is not everyone can afford a good internet connection or have even access to one,depending on where one lives.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

when i look at all these,most bugs largely happen due to lower end machines and internet connection.

i myself have a decent laptop and internet and rarely come across bugs especially when i am the one hosting.

However,when i am not hosting, i do get bugs,especially when i get high ping,or the host not having the best machine. Earth tileset and prob railjack missions is know for lagging lower end machines if i am not wrong.

The thing is not everyone can afford a good internet connection or have even access to one,depending on where one lives.

Extremely naive. Most of the bugs in Scarlet Spear are not even related to performance at all. I have 1 gb/s download and a top of the line PC, yet half of the Flotilla instances I go into are bugged and empty. If I do get into a proper Flotilla instance, it is NEVER, and I mean literally NEVER, the instance I actually tried to join: as in, I select instance 42 and it puts me into 56. I am missing over 16k total event credits because of end-of-wave reward bugs. Those are all some of the most common and intrusive bugs that have been reported.

Again, none of those bugs are related to performance or internet connection quality. They are a product of poor quality assurance -- honestly, at this point, I'm not sure there is a quality assurance department at DE. It really feels like it's just the PC playerbase.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, (XB1)sinamanthediva said:

To all the PC players being forced into Quality Control Servitude, my humble gratitude is all I can offer to ease your burden! 

Clearly from the volume of responses, on this medium alone, should warrant some serious inspection of DE's Quality Control dept! (or should I say lack thereof)  It seems that PC players are becoming more reliant upon to do the QC work, that usually, people would get compensated for their efforts.  I just wanted to say us console players appreciate your sweat shop work to keep Warframe afloat in these troubled times!  I hope that DE will listen to it's playerbase and fix the plethora of problems before the Scarlett Letter F for Fail is sewn into our consoles lapel!

Stay Safe and Well my fellow Tenno!

Mate we've been playtesting their awful updates for years now and what do we get in return? Busted AF content and threats of being banned for finding exploits which are actually just a result of their hopeless coding attempts and lack of knowledge regarding their own game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarthIronclad said:

you actually just don't know how bugs work do you? has nothing to do with internet connection or machine performance. It's a line of code, wired into the game that went haywire. "When I do A, B is supposed to happen but C happened instead"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

I just hope that once it launches to us consoles, we get more arcanes in the reward.

They've already stated the other more powerful arcanes will be added in a few days. They did it this way in order to weed out any exploits before they release "the good stuff".

• Like 1

So how is the Beta test going for everyone else ?

Just spent a little over an hour in space missions to find out i was getting no rewards.  Ran some space missions, showed my squad as #1 on leaderboard and no gain. Maybe i will get a bonus ?  Gota wait 2 more hours to see!

So much for a limited event that we have to test that is already a mind numbing  grind. The content is not even hard with having a cap at 17 Waves on the ground.

Guess ill finish the 3-4 Arcanes i want and call it good in case i come back in a couple years.

1 hour ago, SoulEchelon said:

They've already stated the other more powerful arcanes will be added in a few days. They did it this way in order to weed out any exploits before they release "the good stuff".

Exploits are ban worthy offenses and from people I know personally, they don't care if you were unaware of the exploit. 
So what DE stated is utter BS (there's always a monetary motive/agenda). Besides, there's nothing on that list worth the time spent, I'd rather grind Eidolons for Arcanes and I DESPISE that epileptic light show 😂

Edited by Morthal

yes, thank you PC players for going through what you are going through: you suffer now so that we on console don't have to (at least, not quite as much).

my money is on DE extending the Event: if the current number of complaints keeps coming in, they'll have to respond eventually; best thing to do right now is focus on fixing the event and keep it going a little longer: Deadlock Protocol can wait a little. not like anyone's going anywhere these days anyway, and they still ahve to add the "good" arcanes, so chances are they'll throw some hotfixes in there too. IIRC they already started fixing payouts but there's still a bunch of other problems.

I'm not trying to defend DE's F-ups, it would be much better for everyone if they didn't just F-up in the first place, but when these things do happen (and they happen a little too often these days), they do at least step up and try to fix the mess they've made. a little more time, and things will smooth out some more.

7 hours ago, Rhine said:

Again, none of those bugs are related to performance or internet connection quality. They are a product of poor quality assurance -- honestly, at this point, I'm not sure there is a quality assurance department at DE. It really feels like it's just the PC playerbase.

why hire ppl or waste their own time when white knights and sheep can do it for them free of charge without complaint.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morthal said:

Exploits are ban worthy offenses and from people I know personally, they don't care if you were unaware of the exploit. 
So what DE stated is utter BS (there's always a monetary motive/agenda). Besides, there's nothing on that list worth the time spent, I'd rather grind Eidolons for Arcanes and I DESPISE that epileptic light show 😂

Was just explaining to the jaggerwonder why they did it. It's what they stated in the patchnotes, and frankly I have no reason nor a chip on my shoulder to think they're lying. Good idea anyways, seeing as they probably don't have much of a QA department right now, or it's at least heavily neutered by the current pandemic.

Edited by SoulEchelon