Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Ground team earned score

MobyTheDuck

uxyl4Bg.jpg

3 hours of ground team

izwa02i.jpg

3 hours of space team

The average earned from space missions is 2x/3x more than Ground missions and these are the hardest since you are forced to kill the bullet sponges to progress.
Whoever designed this was on serious crack.

• Like 3

On ground, with a good team, we do the 2295 (17 condrix) in 33 minutes.

So in 3 hours, we can do it 5 time, so 11475. with training, we can probably reach 6. 

(i don't know the limite of what can do a good prepare team in railjack.)

but i think that there is a problem for the not high level like us.

the 7 first give 420 points. the 11 to 17 give 1470 points.

so if your team can not go to the end, the gain are really small...

the actual gain per Kill Code is 0 + 5*number of the condrix. 

if it was  12 + 4*number of the condrix , it would be better for the low level. (and near the same at high level. slightly better.)

Edited by GKP_light

41 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

So in 3 hours, we can do it 5 time, so 11475. with training, we can probably reach 6. 

but i think that there is a problem for the not high level like us.

the 7 first give 420 points. the 11 to 17 give 1470 points.

so if your team can not go to the end, the gain are really small...

the actual gain per Kill Code is 0 + 5*number of the condrix. 

if it was  12 + 4*number of the condrix , it would be better for the low level. (and near the same at high level. slightly better.)

Problem is Space Team gains around 1.8-1.9k per 15 mins for a well paced team. so basically space team Definitely earns twice the amount (granted, if there are actual ground team sending codes)

2 hours ago, GKP_light said:

Heres the thing, multiply that score by 2-3x, remove the "good" part, and you just described what a full space squad can do.

5 ships nets you 1875, and let me tell you, I straight up dont play the game. The whole squad rushes to the point not once engaging an enemy, we deploy our limbo, and I start studying/cooking/cleaning/litterally anything else but try. A single run can take like 15 minutes? Assuming we dont blow through kill codes cause its so fast.

Ground team needs good gear to go all the way. Space team needs a limbo lol.

• Like 1

uhm, i sure hope you did not play 3 hours in one and the same mission...if so, you done it wrong and could have made far more points by playing 12 scans in about 30 min (or less) and reapeat the procedure, getting about 1.1k-1.2k each run. if not, then you took too much time in there.

that said, the ground hogging team should indeed get more points - not in total numbers from the start but rather far more increasing points the longer you stay, so that even after 12 scans and the enemy hitting lvl 100+ there is a reason to suffer on. for now, it's like min-maxing efford and gain, which for me is about those 12 scans (regardless of solo or in team). same should be done to the space side too though - also, DE should get rid of the 5-murex-in-a-row-only way (even though the ships getting nigh impossible to deal with after that ^^) - but hell! no pain, no gain...

Ground teams do make less. I personally feel like that the ground team missions have far too much running from point to point. 17 Condrix, really?

They should do it similar to the Murex. You sit at your Oplink point for 9 kill codes for each of 5 Murex.

So for the ground teams, each Condrix should last for 9 kill codes, and you should only need to do 5 Condrix. Scaling levels similar to how they scale for space team. And, obviously, the payout for each kill code should be the same.

1 hour ago, Annnoth said:

Space team needs a limbo lol.

Space teams realistically don't even need that. It's really easy to defend those OpLinks. Just bring a Paracesis with both Sacrificial mods, and Sentients don't stand a chance (I use my Revenant to avoid taking damage).

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Space teams realistically don't even need that. It's really easy to defend those OpLinks. Just bring a Paracesis with both Sacrificial mods, and Sentients don't stand a chance (I use my Revenant to avoid taking damage).

Yes but... then im actually trying lol. If im gonna put in the time they ask us to do something this mundane, Im just gonna study while I do it.

Randomly slashing at sentients only goes so far for me. Sentients arent that much of a challenge, its just that limbo is unbelievably easy to use.

Edited by Annnoth