Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am i the only one who won't play Scarlet Spear until some balance is done ?

HatedByLifeItself

26 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

The most recent Hotfix should have solved the worst of the bugs, but I am both weary and wary of the Operation and its updates. I hope it works out fine, but I will not be touching it again for a couple of days, just to see what fresh disasters get cooked up.

Just ran it. Didn't have any problems with kill code lag, and received some victory rewards from one of my groups. I'm cautiously optimistic.

A bit disappointing that some of these bugs managed to get through in the first place but I'm willing to let bygones be bygones... unless it happens again.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Just ran it. Didn't have any problems with kill code lag, and received some victory rewards from one of my groups. I'm cautiously optimistic.

A bit disappointing that some of these bugs managed to get through in the first place but I'm willing to let bygones be bygones... unless it happens again.

My cautious optimism got completely annihilated by yesterday's absolute shenanigans. I'll check back in over the weekend. I'm calling it, Hotfix number six by Tuesday.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

My cautious optimism got completely annihilated by yesterday's absolute shenanigans. I'll check back in over the weekend. I'm calling it, Hotfix number six by Tuesday.

I mean, yes, another hotfix is inevitable, since there's still the Zombie Relay glitch going on. They say as much in the patchnotes.