Sign in to follow this  
Bakaguya-sama

One thing need to be fixed right away: Ground team need the same point rewards as Space team

Makes no sense why the ground team should get less point than the space team, relative to time investments..  

This is causing imbalance. Lots of space team have to wait to ground teams to send the codes.  

Just give ground team similar level of points. Why do they get even less anyway? 

• Like 8

Maybe it's just me, but when I played ground vs space, I got more points playing ground for the time played. This could change as the event evolves or more changes happen.

But groundframe is fun. 

Space needs coercion or no one would go. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beol said:

But groundframe is fun. 

They need to give us more to do in Space. 

Make the satellite an objective we have to defend.  So that we actually get to use the railjack,  

If the DE really insist on having players never fail a mission, there's also some alternatives: 

Have Sentinent interceptors be literally interceptors, they will absorb the signal and slow down the progress from the uplink, and require you to clear them out to make it faster.  

Or simple have the murex shoot your ship if gets inside it.  

There's so many way to make the space portion interesting and we have none of it. So all we have right now is endless cheese: Park the rj inside the rib, and use limbo to freeze everything.  

1 hour ago, Bakaguya-sama said:

They need to give us more to do in Space.

i would rather they stop putting in eidolon type bosses that limit weapon usage on ground. those condrix get stupid tanky after 8. and point distribution is unbalanced. i did 4 rounds of 4 murex and had 9k points.

7 hours ago, beol said:

But groundframe is fun. 

I'd argue it's the opposite. Space needs A #*!%ING MATCHAMKER and people would go. As it stands, you either bring your own Veil-ready Railjack (which I don't have), you sit around typing /join xXxr4nD0mN4m3xXx over and over again only to be told the team is full or not in a mission (and #*!% that) or... You play ground missions. Mind you, I'm not saying the rewards are well distributed, just that DE have consistently failed and failed hard to provide any kind of matchmaking for their very heavily team-centric new game mode.

• Like 1

On ground, with a good team, we do the 2295 (17 condrix) in 33 minutes.

So in 3 hours, we can do it 5 time, so 11475. with training, we can probably reach 6. 

(i don't know the limite of what can do a good prepare team in railjack.)

but i think that there is a problem for the not high level like us.

the 7 first give 420 points. the 11 to 17 give 1470 points.

so if your team can not go to the end, the gain are really small...

• Like 1