INfamous_308

After Scarlett spear update my all in-game sounds vanished please fix this

Please double-check that all the volume sliders in the Audio Options menu are set to 100% on.

If that doesn't work then check your Windows sound settings to make sure you have everything hooked up correctly.  Also, in Options->Sound check to make sure the audio output device is the correct one for your system.

If trying the above does not work then try this:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

Make sure in the Windows volume mixer it didn't get turned down too, each app can be individually turned down. If you use any outside apps that fuss with the volume, especially, of other things sometimes things can get stuck. I know I used to use a voice chat program that I had setup to lower the volume of other things if someone was speaking, and I'd have it set to drop like 30%, and sometimes it'd glitch something, usually the game, and it wouldn't go back up after the speech was done, and then the next time someone would speak, it'd drop  another 30%, if the bug occurred a few times, I'd eventually have it stuck at 0%.

Also in the CLASSIC style Windows sound control panel, there's a Communications tab, with an option to do this as well for various communication apps that support it. Some apps will use this, and some will get stuck when they use this and cause this bug as well. If you find that your Warframe volume mixer slider is at 0%, keep an eye on it and see if it gradually goes down over time. If so, there's a good chance something is probably glitching related to the setting on this Communications tab to lower volume when someone is speaking. So if you see that sliding down over time, change the option on this Communications tab to "Do Nothing" as a work around, if that turns out being your issue, anyway.

I also got this some hours into a play session. I fixed it by switching my output audio device from auto to the headset I'm wearing. First time it's ever happened.