Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is this game to you? Constructive Criticism for DE

9 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Some things are in line for a nerf because even if we buff the enemy's to be gods like said player it results in bullet sponges or one hit kill nuke machines. Would you want to fight Saryn or a equonox? Or nyx or ash? 

Psychologically that’s very different. Whenever harder enemies show up, most players see such changes as challenges and will mod their loadouts to beat them. When nerfs destroy players favorite builds, this infuriates players. 

51 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Psychologically that’s very different. Whenever harder enemies show up, most players see such changes as challenges and will mod their loadouts to beat them. When nerfs destroy players favorite builds, this infuriates players. 

That doesn't  answer my question. Would you like to fight an enemy on oar with Saryn  on equinox? As if the game kept in the direction it was going enemies would have to come up to our levels in term of skills health and such to present a smidgen of a challenge. I'm not for the nerfs as nobody likes their power stripped but in the long run these things should've been kept in line before release and.updated more frequently so they wouldn't have to gut things as hard as they have. The nerfs are needed for the sake of balance 

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

That doesn't  answer my question. Would you like to fight an enemy on oar with Saryn  on equinox? As if the game kept in the direction it was going enemies would have to come up to our levels in term of skills health and such to present a smidgen of a challenge. I'm not for the nerfs as nobody likes their power stripped but in the long run these things should've been kept in line before release and.updated more frequently so they wouldn't have to gut things as hard as they have. The nerfs are needed for the sake of balance 

Stop spamming the post. No one is reading your rants. I have made my points clear. 

12 hours ago, realmzjetter said:

"Relatively lower profits"? Do you know what "loss" means, man? It means Warframe didn't make them any money, it cost them money. 2019 Cost DE's parent company money to keep them in business, and do you really see anything in 2020 that would cause you to open up your wallet and throw money at DE? Because I sure don't.

Did you not read the article?

On 2020-03-27 at 12:04 AM, Flyshlee said:

Did you not read the article?

On 2020-03-27 at 12:34 AM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It wasn't a rant your just ignoring the question at hand and even within such I did agree to you to a certain extent very smart of cyou 

Like I said, they will just stick their fingers in the ears and ignore everything, "no negative allowed!"

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-03-26 at 11:49 AM, Methanoid said:

warframe is meant to be what made it popular in the first place, a space ninja, run and gun, horde shooter, however for a long time now DE have decided that they want to shoe-horn in things that have utterly nothing to do with any of that.  So now we have Space Ninja Fishermen, Miners, Pokemon Catchers, Photographers, and ofc they tried to make the Space harrier rip-off known as Archwing, then last of all decided to make their own rip-off of Fractured Space, but ofc with these rip-offs they are vastly more hollow and featureless.

instead warframe drifts farther and farther away from what it originally is/was which is insane given that 90-95% of our time is spent on the "classic" warframe run and gun corridor/room side of things, which they havent updated or enhanced at all, yet most new gametypes they throw in like disruption/defection/etc still use that old classic system like a faithful crutch.

You forgot Tekken/Street Fighter/Fighting-Brawler Warframe (Frame Fighter) which was set in for the memes and quickly got burried.

Also Flappy-Zephyr-Warframe 🤣👌

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Triaurum:

You forgot Tekken/Street Fighter/Fighting-Brawler Warframe (Frame Fighter) which was set in for the memes and quickly got burried.

Flappy is a little gag for one frame tho, this i can life with, what i not get is make a fighter mini game wehre you have to collect the fighters first to unlock, but then drop it without adding the other frames?

Side project or not whatever others say that it not influenced the main game updates, THAT was still a heavy waste of time and resources, but other side projects are not important? Zephyr Deluxe *coughs*.

They keep jumping on new things without reworking the old stuff, rather remove it like trials and alerts but then stil lfail to givea good replacement, why couldn't alerts exist alongside nightwave? Then we would not have this mess of half a year and longer intermission not leading to anytihng, wasted potential and story lines that not affect anything since they not even seem to stay in game like the Wolf, lamest lore ever, some random guy breaking out a grineer prison but hunts us instead of the Grineer that put him in? Arlo giving us a boss node atleast to use for a weapon. But the rest is wasted ust like Quests, Open World and so on.

Simaris research dropped, Archwign taken years for a decent rework and sitll is troublesome, Lichs and Railjack not even close to what was promised, and no i not accept the excuse anymore it is in development sitll and new phases will come and it "only was a trailer", there old trailers actually were waht you can do in gameplay, now it is every generic Triple A company trailer with shiny effects and flare effects, i #*!%ign hate it by now, i loved Warframe for how hoenst they mostly were, now they go deeper and deeper down there own hole they digging.

They promise and fail, i could life with for awhile but now it turned into a running gag and they still laugh over it, i love DE and i not fully blame them here, community demanded to much yes but most i hate for this mess is there chinese overlords and money givers, #*!%ing greedy publishers ruining everything, i am tired of it seeing this happen to even developers like them now. Go shaek hands with EA, Ubisoft, Activiosn Blizzard and all those cruel companys that belong burned to the gorudn long ago. We need a restart in the gaming industry and we need ot accept looses and letting even beloved franchises die before they get ruined by such even more.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Triaurum said:

ah yes, totally forgot about them.  also slap in lunaro the scaled down deathball ripoff.

The game is dying a slow yet painful death and DE's new chinese overlords will drive it into the ground even harder with them wanting more BS grind and nerfs to promote more spending. The DE I knew died when I saw the terrible state of Liches and silently admitting they hated their vets with many changes since then. Nerf after nerf because they don't know how to design content and barely play their game otherwise they would see the flaws in their design. Im glad I quit the game, may the chinese please run this circus into the ground and force DE to be humble? That is the best thing that could happen at this point as DE has messed up so much they deserve to fail at this point! I used to care and give positive feedback but the only way to get DE to listen is cause a ruckus so if you love this game start a riot and hurt their feelings with facts, it is the only way at this point...

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander
  • Like 1

what is this game to me...

well to start it has a solid foundation on what makes me play games. gameplay. action gameplay here is unparalleled. few games out there are better than this one when it comes to mobility, shooting, button layout, responsiveness. sure it's not without it's flaws and also considering it's a 7 year old game. but it is still the best overall package.

it also bolds well for investment. I mean it's a 7 year old game! whatever you achieved there, whatever you bought.. it is still there, and I believe it will still be there for quite some time. unlike many other games that are "one shot" experiences. as someone older Im feeling harder to invest time into games that will not mean anything to me in a year or two. (unless they have outstanding story and gameplay). and other games out there that promise a "living world" , "sustained content and support ", that demands your "long term commitment"... are too financially heavy and actually they don't deliver that much content that fast for the price they are charging.

Sure, this being a F2P game has it's burdens. it's not a friendly game to start playing.. my biggest problem with it is that I can't bring friends in... I only lose friends dropping out. But Im good. I understand what drives people away, but also what makes me stay.

it took some effort to get to where I am now at the game. would not do it again and I don't recommend the game to new players (unless DE do something to ease them in). but where I am now is... cosy.

this game is cosy... without the need to farm for resources.. having the knowledge to explore and farm what I want the most efficient way. Im also at peace with RNG. it is a BEACH! but Im at peace with it. some stuff I farm the best way I can.. for how long Im willing to. if it doesn't drop.. than I won't have it... fate have spoken XD. but if I want it too much and I can, I will buy it. no problem.

it's the game that is allways there waiting for you when you finished other games. feels like home.