The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon Trails

ZenPaime

When i look at old videos of Warframe on Youtube, it seems their Melee Weapon swinging trail looks really cool and visible. I don't know why the developers will remove such a cool visual effect at all. If it is possible please either fix it and let there be SOME TRAIL THAT'S VISIBLE, I guess a lot of players will be happy to see that. When you see a Warframe swinging his Nikana and no trails appears, it looks stupid, seriously.... on the other hand, Heavy Blades, Tonfas and Sparring got some really amazing trails across the board, Ah, can I have ALL of my melee weapons look that COOL and BAD ASS please?

So please dear developers. do something to make it look better, even if I need to pay a price for it...

Don't get me wrong, I love Melee 3.0, I also love this game even I am new to this game (not that new, around 100 days), I just somehow want this game to be better. 

Edited by CrimsonBladeZeta
Something to add on
  • Like 2

It was channeling, I guess. It was removed but I wish those effects were tied to some new cosmetic stuff or something. Like weapon kind of "ephemera".

Or kick in with combo counter either from x2  (20 hits) combo or gradualy brigher from x2 to x12.

That would be cool.

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

It was channeling, I guess. It was removed but I wish those effects were tied to some new cosmetic stuff or something. Like weapon kind of "ephemera".

Or kick in with combo counter either from x2  (20 hits) combo or gradualy brigher from x2 to x12.

That would be cool.

I guess that's not channeling, because I saw in those videos their attack don't drain energy! 

1 hour ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

I love this idea actually ! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...