Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No murex waves detected

White_Matter

I tried to play the event today. I joined 5 or 6 relays none of which had any murex waves present. Starchart showed them busy with progress from 25 to 80. 

Is that a bug ? 

It is pretty hard to find a decent squad.  On top of that you can't find a relay that allows you to play the event ?

Time gate within time gate. Dafuq ?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

I tried to play the event today. I joined 5 or 6 relays none of which had any murex waves present. Starchart showed them busy with progress from 25 to 80. 

Is that a bug ? 

It is pretty hard to find a decent squad.  On top of that you can't find a relay that allows you to play the event ?

I had that happen yesterday. Relogging fixed it for me. 

Known Issue:

Am 25.3.2020 um 01:05 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

4) World-State Score Clarity vs. Mission
There is a clarity issue where viewing the score in your Orbiter lags behind your active score in the Murex. The Orbiter Score gets updated after Murexes are complete to consider bonuses. The Flotilla is real time for the active Murex Waves. This is causing some confusion, but we will be making this more real-time soon. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1178297-scarlet-spear-launch-hour-feedback-top-items/

Edited by Dark_Lugia

10 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Is that a bug ? 

talking to little duck fixes it 90% of the times for me

On 2020-03-24 at 7:05 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

4) World-State Score Clarity vs. Mission
There is a clarity issue where viewing the score in your Orbiter lags behind your active score in the Murex. The Orbiter Score gets updated after Murexes are complete to consider bonuses. The Flotilla is real time for the active Murex Waves. This is causing some confusion, but we will be making this more real-time soon.

This is the same reason the anomaly doesn't show up at exactly the same time as the tracker announces it's active, and also applies to why instances in Scarlet Spear sometimes show as active from orbiter but have already completed early upon entry of the floatilla.

What is in the floatilla is current.
What is displayed in orbiter, is out-of-date.

The easiest thing I do to refresh orbiter data is simply load up a captura then exit it. Once back in the orbiter, everything is up-to-date.

Edited by dogbus

I can't find a relay with a murex detected. Played this before. It worked before.
Quit the game yesterday because of this bug. Spent a lot of time in-game but not playing, trying to figure it out.
Today it's still the same. Frustrating, to say the least.

23 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I had that happen yesterday. Relogging fixed it for me. 

Didn't work for me. Thanks for the idea, though.

23 hours ago, JohnKable said:

talking to little duck fixes it 90% of the times for me

Worked once yesterday, didn't work today. ... Also, it's frustrating that you can't skip the dialogues even if you've heard them already.

OK, enough of Warframe for today.

Edited by Uthael

On 2020-03-26 at 6:32 PM, dogbus said:

This is the same reason the anomaly doesn't show up at exactly the same time as the tracker announces it's active, and also applies to why instances in Scarlet Spear sometimes show as active from orbiter but have already completed early upon entry of the floatilla.

What is in the floatilla is current.
What is displayed in orbiter, is out-of-date.

The easiest thing I do to refresh orbiter data is simply load up a captura then exit it. Once back in the orbiter, everything is up-to-date.

Tried your workaround, 50/100 was 100/100 after trying this.