The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams

[DE]Rebecca

41 minutes ago, (PS4)megaXumbreon_Z said:

Stay safe DE and as for the dev stream, I have a question about cross-save / crossplay is it coming or anything? As a ps4 player who got a pc recently i am waiting to be able to use my account as ive spent a few hours on warframe and i want to not start from scratch. Thx for your time and stay safe ^^

They have said this numerous times. No cross play only cross save in distant future

41 minutes ago, (PS4)megaXumbreon_Z said:

Can we get a "hide tennogen" in the market like we have hide owned tennogen is great and all but when Im looking for something and I dont remember its name its a pain to go through all tennogen items just to find that one DE skin you know pls.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

RemoteStream.jpg

This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join Devs and I on voice to go over how things have changed at DE since our last Devstream on March 13. In that time the entire company has moved from home and connected remotely, and we have a lot to discuss on how we plan on supporting Warframe with no end in sight on how long we'll be remote!

This will be experimental as we have limited hardware at home - we hope to improve the setup in the coming weeks. 
See you at 2 pm ET Friday March 27: 
twitch.tv/warframe & mixer.com/playwarframe 

I believe in you at DE. ^_^

Have you and the developers ever considered taking time to focus on your spaghetti code problem? You have mentioned it before and I feel that it might be best for the long run if time was taken to fixing the problem that will only get in your way down the road.

Even if that means having to build from the ground up, it might be a sacrifice worth taking for the better health of the game.

in addition, have you seen the amazing concepts from Endrian? His tier three Chroma Rework, Umbra focus school, new gamemodes for both warframes and operators AND amp blade weapons? I think they would be amazing to add to the game.

Also I hope you guys are washing your hands and staying safe! Keep up the great work but prioritize your health over games health.

Will you consider rebalancing the numbers for the viral status proc? bc as it stands right now i dont see a reason to ever not use viral as an element and its kinda sad to see the buildcraft we had for weapons go away like this. Im sure you did not intent to remove build diversity from weapons with these changes so i hope you can fix this soon. Love you guys and hope you all stay save ❤️

5 hours ago, NeoSpaceRanger said:

Uno in Warframe when

In all seriousness card minigames that we can play in dojos and relays would be awesome

Yeah, when? I need that!
It could be fantastic while we waiting 20mins in Flotilla to receive a 10min timer until we can start the assaults.

Archived