Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams

[DE]Rebecca

Hey [DE]vstream team! I know it's been a bit of a shake-up, launching an event while suddenly working from home. but we haven't heard much about Tennogen 18 since the accepted items were announced on February 6. I think a lot of us looking forward to it were expecting with Warframe Revised, and then with Scarlet Spear. any news? plans? difficulty shoving bones into a syandana?

Stay safe. ❤️

Hope you are all staying healthy!

I really hope you are planning on a revision of this event, because if this is the best you can do then I'm worried about the future.

So much potential wasted on an unengaging and mismatchy event.

I hope you re taking all the great feedback to heart that could greatly improve this and future updates/events. Not going to go through it all here, but the more prominent being:

- What is seriously going on?

How does it all make any sense, where do we go from here and lore?

- Make us able to do more with clans and leaderboards

Why isn't this a clan event in the first place? Let us come together and compete other clans (at least have specific relays for it, if you insist of having relays in the first place)

- Engage us!

Why can I park my ship outside the sentient ship and just sleep in my limbo bubble? Solo!? Make the missions more engaging and taking more effort/teamwork, and ofc be more rewarding to balance. The same goes with the ground mission.

- Is this squadlink, really?

This is such a waste of potential, and could have been so much more. This is just 2 different squads on 2 different missions. Nothing to do with eachother as either could have been bots without it feeling in any way different. So far it has done NOTHING else than being so frustrating.  Especially when you don’t receive codes either bc it’s bugged, or bc no one is sending them. Why not just always receive codes, and then reward extra for it to actually be from other players? Or, going back to the clan thing, make us able to plan it out way better. Compete, engage, have fun - and be rewarded for it.

- No sense Timegates?

Pretty sure I can’t play this on my iPhone, yet, but should I be able to? Why am I waiting for a relay to reset? Why am I grinding hard 3 hours just for the relay to bug out or something happening making us unable to get from 96 to a 100/100? Which absolutely KILLS my willingness to play as I then lose 2/3 of my reward.

If you need help, investment or anything - seriously just ask! I would LOVE paying like 80 dollars if you could tell me exactly where we are going and what I can expect of future content. And you guys ofc following through on it! Rather than paying that for a Prime Access with nowhere to use it. I was looking forward to spending money, again, for Titania Prime. But........

PLEASE get reconnected with the community ASAP. For all our sakes. And NOT just with the new player side. That is just not sustainable at all. At least not anymore.

We are seriously on your side, and want everything that’s best for you guys. We love this game to bits!

Stay in good health, always!

XXELENT

Stay safe, stay healthy. Guys, you have put a lot of goodness into the game with recent drops. Given the stressful conditions you have been working under, this is incredible! Looking forward to Crimson Spear launch on platforms! A few quick questions:  When will consoles get the ability to set custom key binds like on the PC? Xbox has supported Keyboard and Mouse for quite sometime now. Also, adding my voice to the chorus, when can we expect cross-save? Is cross-platform still a real consideration? There are still bits of original Lotus monologue in the Orokin vaults (pronouncing Orokin as orOHkin). will these be brought in line with the rest of the game? Stay safe

Th3BelovedSaint

will railjack get the consistent per month update that you have always planned

also when will the avionics be more distinguishable besides the small circles below them because i would rather have the mods like color pattern the bronze,silver and gold for the avionics not the glowing super minimalistic design that people with eye problems such as myself can't see.

because i get that you can min/max your railjack but being able to distinguish them would be nice if not better,

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

RemoteStream.jpg

This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join Devs and I on voice to go over how things have changed at DE since our last Devstream on March 13. In that time the entire company has moved from home and connected remotely, and we have a lot to discuss on how we plan on supporting Warframe with no end in sight on how long we'll be remote!

This will be experimental as we have limited hardware at home - we hope to improve the setup in the coming weeks. 
See you at 2 pm ET Friday March 27: 
twitch.tv/warframe & mixer.com/playwarframe 

Hello DE please make the condrix attack us to feel more like a boss fight and not Just a health bar is frustating and is not fun

Event still has zombi relays and still sometimes space squads can't receiving the kill codes . Instead of streams please fix the bugs cause after 3 months without a new content this buggy event realy taking all motivation of all players to entering the game

My question to the floor:

Any chance we'll see a change in Murex caps per flotilla? Getting the 5000 score on either ground or space to get the tier 3 emblems is getting further out of reach for a tenno, as the hardcore clan squads seem to be capping flotillas before most of the rest of us can finish 1 full run of ground. An alternative would be making the population levels of flotillas visible, and ensuring that the completion status is up to date. I have entered many that are horrendously out of sync.

Hope you're all healthy! 

Archived