Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

[DE]Megan

Please just REMOVE THE 100/100 REQUIREMENT FOR PAYOUTS. 

As it stands, 2/3 of you battle pay is tied to whether or not the flotilla reaches 100/100. This encourages people to avoid low completion servers and invokes chance to determine whether or not people who join flotillas early in the cycle will be screwed out of the lions share of their rewards.

So currently there is no reason to immediately join a flotilla at the start of the round and actually a HUGE incentive to wait and see which ones are guaranteed to reach the goal before joining. Once more players catch on to this, this event is going to become a giant game a chicken.

I joined one yesterday at the start of the cycle and by an hour in it had only reached 25/100, 15 of which were my squad. Nobody was joining and nobody was going to because not enough people joined early on to get the number to look promising. So the flotilla stagnated and eventually I saw 2 space squads and 4 ground squads fighting in vain and I decided to quit for the night and chalk my efforts up to a waste. I got ~7k points and my rank3 badge this morning, but obviously no 10k credit cache.

This event encourages people to only help the tenno that need it the least.

Yay, I was mailed the wrong amount of credits, that's fantastic!

Thanks DE!

I received 24765, I should have received 37,935.

[Edit 2] Doesn't count what you've already received in the mail, so I'd be actually missing 1170. Not nearly as aggravating.

so excited to get my 90 extra credits from the 1 mission i was able to play before having to sit and wait 40 minutes in a relay to do anything else.....

It would be nice if there was a set amount that would be applied to anyone who has received credits to aid the other who are not able to participate in the event due to the objectives being completed within the first 20 minutes every hour

Thanks! I hoope now any space crew will be good instead of the 2 or 3 preferred ones that it seems to have.

Also any update on the Ionyx not dropping anything? I have yet to receive any of its 3 avionic drops while I have multiples from the Gyrex or whatever the other one was called.

This is great fix for all those who did railjack and got rewarded their points as intended but only as host but all the people who joined the railjack as crew never got rewarded scarlet points. So hosts get double crew get nothing refunded.   

Archived