[DE]Megan

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the hotfix.

These are all great changes and fixes. Is it intentional that the profile does not track bonus Credits awarded? Never mind. This is working. Bonus does count! Thanks @-NICHE-

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 10

Posted (edited)

Lowered the Health scaling for the Condrix in the Ground Assault mission. Players should notice that the Condrix feels easier across the scaling levels with its max Health leveling out around the 10th Condrix mark. 

Does it means there is no challenge killing this thing anymore for a normal group ? looks like.
 Are you going to release a "endless" mission like that ? Nvm there is no point because the boss dont scale.

Other things : 

When railjack fix  ? 

When content that is tested before sent to us "the PC test community?"

When will we get a reason to stay more than 2min to take the daily thing ? 

Edited by Mura
  • Like 18

Posted (edited)

Acknowledging your mistakes and fixing them. I like that. 

Also Murex status on Navigation Console was much needed addition.

Q7TiJiN.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)

ty 

third hotfix and still every time i try to login after update i cant .. i will have to close and reopen multiple times until i can login 

JKShak0.png

Update: yah i am in now .. had to exit and re launch to get in the game ..thanks 

Edited by -Bv-Psykiik
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

How about increasing Credits or reduce the prices on items in the vendor so we don't have to spend huge amount of time to get only 1 item. Also take away the timer so we don't have to be waiting for reset till next wave hate waiting 1hr+ cause our relay completed too fast. 

Edited by Wrathz0
  • Like 39

I have been getting 4 dupe 1 emblems and no scarlet credits i have been farming for rank 2 earlier and rank 1 twice and got no scarlet credits out of it reeeeeeeee

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TaiShuai said:

When will Murex Raid bug for not being able to receive kill codes be addressed?

They addressed it in these very hotfix notes.

• Like 2

I hope this hotfix fixes the bug whereby we only got the emblem and no bonus credits at all... even though some waited at the relay until time up. 

à l’instant, Wrathz0 a dit :

How about increasing Credits or reduce the prices on items in the vendor so we don't have to spend huge amount of time to get only 1 time. Also take away the timer so we don't have to be waiting for reset till next wave hate waiting 1hr+ cause our relay completed too fast. 

Players who reached the 100/100 Murex Driven Away that jumped to a different Flotilla and played a mission, would not receive Victory Payout from the completed Flotilla once the timer expired.

^Direct quote from Hotfix Notes^

Hope that helps

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear: Hotfix 27.3.4

• Players were earning Victory Payout for Flotillas that didn’t reach 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

this is plain bad design.

there is so many flotillas not everyone will get to 100.

i cant pick a flotilla i'll join if i join a pub it's the host that pick so if they pick a bad one i might not get it. it basically forcing me to play the same one until it get to 100 or even solo since if i join a pub again it will be another relay 99% of  the time. my connection is so bad i have to solo if im host

• Like 34